|Intimacy Level||Friends, Ex-Boyfriend and Girlfriend|
|Started Dating||When Love Takes Over (1033) (1st time)|
|Dating Status||Broken up in Chasing Pavements (2) (1042) (2nd time)|
Adam and Fiona briefly dated during Fiona's troubles with alcohol. As their relationship ended, Fiona realized she was a lesbian and was only using Adam for his female body.
Season 10Although Adam started liking Fiona in Umbrella (1), Fiona and Adam's relationship began in When Love Takes Over.
Fiona and Adam are at Fiona's condo, rehearsing the kissing scene to a play. Adam admits to Fiona that he is transgender and Fiona seems to be perfectly okay with it. Their brief relationship ended in the same episode because Adam took Fiona to a family intervention so she could get help to deal with her alcohol addiction. Fiona got angry and told Adam that she never wanted to see him again.In Chasing Pavements (2), Fiona attempts to reconcile with Adam by inviting him over to watch a movie. Adam starts to feel uncomfortable when Fiona says she likes his body. Then she says that he's boyish and girlish which makes Adam angry because he doesn't want to be reminded that he is physically a girl. This leads to the end of Fadam and Fiona discovering she is a lesbian and that she was using Adam.
Season 12In Got Your Money (2), Fiona asks Imogen if they could talk while she's fixing Adam's shirt. Adam seems uncomfortable around Fiona and goes backstage.
In Sabotage (2), Fiona and Adam are sitting down next to each other while Eli tells them his plans for a surprise brithday party for Clare at Fiona's loft that they are all organizing; Adam goes off with Fiona when Alli and Eli talk.
In Degrassi: Las Vegas, Adam is at Fiona's loft as they are both going to Drew and Bianca's wedding.
In Young Forever, Fiona post on Adam's facerage memorial page that she is shocked by Adam's death and wishes she could be at the funeral.
- First Relationship:
- Second Relationship:
- They both are part of the LGBT community; Fiona is a lesbian and Adam is transgender.
- They both are members of the Degrassi Drama Department.
- Both times Adam and Fiona started a relationship, they broke up in the next episode.
- Adam is in WhisperHug with Fiona's ex-girlfriend, Imogen.
- They are both best friends with Eli Goldsworthy.
- Fiona once hit on Adam's other best friend, Clare, while drunk by telling her that she has pretty eyes.
- Fiona used to live with Adam's older brother, Drew Torres as a roommate.
- They both had a spring fling - Fiona with Charlie Lima in season 11 and Adam with Missy Parker in season 12.
- Adam uncovered Fiona's sexuality.
- They were both the romantic interests of Imogen Moreno, but only Fiona dated her.
- They both are good friends with Mike Dallas, Bianca DeSousa, Imogen Moreno, Dave Turner, and Eli Goldsworthy
- Adam's second relationship with Fiona lasted only one episode, much like his first relationship with Becky.
- Fiona wrote how sorry she was about not being able to attend Adam's funeral on his Facerange wall.