|Friendship Started||Smash Into You (1) (1140)|
|Friendship Status||Friends (Until Adam's death)|
In Smash Into You (1), Tori starts slipping secret admirer notes in Adam's locker for Tristan. Later in the episode, she and Adam meet outside of school while he is skating. She goes up to him so she can get to know him better and tell Tristan everything she finds out. Adam and Clare later see Tori put a note in his locker and think she is the admirer. Adam knows it doesn't add up since Tori's page said she is in a relationship with "a Zig." He confronts her about it after Clare pushes him towards her. Tori reveals that her friend has a crush on him (without mentioning names...or genders) and invites him to double date with them and her boyfriend Zig. He hesitantly agrees, unsure about it since his past relationships were horrible and they are niners.
In Smash Into You (2), Adam meets Tori, Zig, and Tristan at The Dot for their date. He ask where his date is, and Tristan immediately gets nervous. Tori laughs and tells him that Adam loves joking around. Adam tells them that he is serious, and not gay. She tells Adam that they thought he was gay due to his LGBT pin on his backpack, but Adam informs them that he is the "T". Tori then goes to comfort Tristan while Zig and Adam talk about what the "T" in LGBT stands for.
- Before Smash Into You (1) aired, it was believed due to promotion that Tori and Adam would become a couple.
- Adam may have had an attraction to her, as he didn't mind the idea of going on a date with her.
- Tori set Adam up on a date with Tristan, thinking that Adam was gay since he had an LGBT pin.
- Tori and Adam are friends with Maya and Zig.
- Adam is in a band with Zig, Tori's ex-boyfriend, and Maya, Tori's best friend.
- Either won't be seen graduating due to Adam's death and Tori leaving Degrassi after one year.