Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Against All Odds”
Season 3, Episode 9
November 12, 2003
December 5, 2003
Emma decides it's time to move on in matters of the heart when she realizes she has feelings for Chris, until she finds out he has a girlfriend. Manny says she should go for it, but is Emma that type of girl? Spinner and Jimmy ask Marco to tutor them in math, and Spinner starts to think Marco likes him.
Emma wants to leave Sean and the past behind her, because she really has her eye on Chris. He's hot, smart, and knows what he wants. So, all Emma has to do is go for it, right? If only it were so easy. No such problems for Craig and Manny's new relationship -- that is, as long as Ashley doesn't find out...
- This episode is named after the song "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins.
- Emma begins to express romantic interest toward Chris Sharpe in this episode.
- Emma and Manny end their friendship, although they make up later in the season.
- Ever since sporting her new look in U Got the Look, Manny begins to frequently wear outfits with different colored thongs visible to the eye. In the outfit that she wore to the rave, she was wearing a bright pink thong.
- Marco reveals that he learned the Heimlich Maneuver in First Aid.
- Spinner thinks that Marco has "bad taste" because he is not attracted to him.
- At the rave, you can see Craig in the background. The scene then switches and Craig is now at home with Joey and Sydney. He then leaves, and goes to the rave.
- Manny tells Craig that she misses him after they had sex back in Should I Stay Or Should I Go?. They hook up again, continuing their affair.
- After their break up was back in Gangsta, Gangsta, Emma and Sean are not on speaking terms.
- Even after Marco came out to his friends in Pride (1), Spinner is still displaying homophobic tendencies, as he is still uncomfortable with the revelation.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Daniel Clark as Sean Cameron
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Michael Kinney as Darryl Armstrong
- Linlyn Lue as Laura Kwan
- Phylicia Manning as Melanda
- Elisa Moolecherry as Sydney
- Daniel Morrison as Chris Sharpe
- Sean Persaud as Jacob Sharpe
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Christina Schmidt as Terri MacGregor
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Dan Woods as Daniel Raditch
- "Relevant? Shakespeare's some old, dead white guy from 500 years ago. What does he know about my life? Nothing." -Sean to Mrs. Kwan
- Marco: "Seeing naked ladies doesn't burn my eyes out. Besides I wasn't looking at them." (Jimmy smiles)
Spinner: "So what were you looking at?"
Marco: "The drapes, Spin. You know, the curtains."
Jimmy: "He was looking at the the dudes. You're such an idiot."
Spinner: "Oh, gross. Can we get back to work? I kind of care about my studies."
- "Okay, one more thing. No talking about the environment! The environment is not sexy. Do NOT talk about it!" -Manny to Emma
- Chris: "So how's the environmental club going?"Emma: "Yeah, it's....let's not talk about that. Let's talk about you."
- "You abandoned me at the rave so that you could come here with Craig?!" - Emma to Manny
- Emma: "You don't want to be friends.."
Manny: "Not with a stuck-up, prude princess."
Emma: "Good 'cause I don't want to be friends with the school slut."
- All Rave Tracks by L'il Jody C
- Watch Against All Odds on Gorillavid (International)