|Birth Name||Alexa Rose Steele|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1995 (age 20)|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alexa "Alex" Rose Steele (born on July 3, 1995 in Toronto, Ontario) is a Canadian actress best known for portraying Angela Jeremiah in Degrassi: The Next Generation and Tori Santamaria as of the show's eleventh season. She is the younger sister of Cassie Steele, who portrayed Manny Santos in the earlier seasons. She is good friends with Munro Chambers, Sarah Fisher, Jessica Tyler, and Jordan Todosey. She is close friends with Olivia Scriven, Ricardo Hoyos, and Lyle Lettau.
- She recently starred in the movie "The Choking Game."
- She recently cast in an upcoming ABC pilot Original Sin.
- She has been confirmed to not be returning to Degrassi in Season 13.
- Alex's zodiac sign is a Cancer.
- She is the first Degrassi cast member to play more than one character in the same series.
- Her favorite couples on Degrassi are Eclare, Semma, Zori and Camaya.
- She plays the piano and guitar as shown in her Twitter. She also sings.
- Her favorite current character is Tristan.
- Her Tumblr is here.
- She has 3 dogs, one of them is named Tristan.
- Her favorite scene is the uni-boob scene with Olivia.
- Her mother is of Filipino descent and her father is of a British/Canadian descent.
- The producers knew that Alex was previously Angela Jeremiah from 2001-2006, but stated that Alex nailed her audition for Tori and was perfect for the part.
- She's a fan of Justin Bieber.
- She loves bacon and pizza.
- Cassie Steele and Alex Steele are two of ten actors on Degrassi to be related and the only pair to appear in Degrassi: The Next Generation. The others were Christopher Charlesworth (Scooter Webster) and Sarah Charlesworth (Susie Rivera), Anais Granofsky (Lucy Fernandez) and Lea-Helen Weir (Norah-Jean Rivera), Duncan Waugh (Arthur Kobalewscuy) and Annabelle Waugh (Dorothy), and Angela Deiseach (Erica Farrell) and Maureen Deiseach (Heather Farrell).
- She and Sara Waisglass share a birthday but she is 3 years older.