In Jane Says (2), Chantay makes a snide comment about Alli's parent-approved clothes.
In Shoot to Thrill, Chantay looks at the pictures that Alli took of Johnny and decides to hang them up.
In 99 Problems (1), Alli is listening in on Chantay and the Power Squad meeting and keeps making uninvited comments. Chantay gets annoyed until Alli admits that she wants to join Power Squad and Chantay says that she can try out, but only if she can bring her gum and a skinny latte. At practice, Alli brings these items but she does poorly on tryouts. When everyone leaves, Chantay helps Alli on practicing the moves until she is perfect. The next day, Alli sees that she is not on the list and that she was good and Chantay comments that she wasn't good enough and not everybody automatically makes the squad. Alli leaves, pissed off at Chantay.
In All Falls Down (2), Alli can be seen talking to Chantay at the dance.
- They were both friends with Anya MacPherson and Jenna Middleton.
- Alli also had a conflict with Chantay's good friend Holly J. Sinclair.
- They both had a dislike for Owen Milligan and Bianca DeSousa.
- Alli was in a relationship with Chantay's cousin, Dave Turner.
- Chantay is friends with Alli's elder brother Sav Bhandari.
- Alli shares strong similarities with Chantay's former Power Squad teammate, Manny Santos.
- In Heat of the Moment, Chantay joined Alli's anti-Holly J. Facerange group "I Hate Holly J."
- They were both members of the Degrassi Photo Club.