|Ana Corina Bizim|
|Birth Name||Ana Corina Bizim|
|Date of Birth||March 1994 (age 22)|
Ana Corina Bizim (born in March 1994) is a Canadian actress who began her career at age 9, best known for her newest role as Talia in Degrassi: Anything Can Happen. She has also appeared in the short movie, After What, as well as appearing as an extra and background character on other Nickelodeon/TeenNick/Disney shows as a child/pre-teen.
- She is currently a college student.
- She is a fan of Pretty Little Liars, Family Guy, American Dad, The Lying Game, and Awkward.
- She is friends with co-stars Munro Chambers, Justin Kelly, Annie Clark, Jordan Todosey, Melinda Shankar, Sarah Fisher, Aislinn Paul, Luke Bilyk, Olivia Scriven and Jessica Tyler.
- She was given the role of Talia on Degrasssi after a year of being an extra on set.
- She said she would return as a recurring or regular role if requested and loved working with the cast.
- She plans to move away from Toronto soon.
- She has met Cody Simpson walking down the street.
- She is a fan of Drake, Johnny Depp and James Franco.