Ana Corina Bizim (born in March 1994) is a Canadian actress who began her career at age 9, best known for her role as Talia in Season 12 of Degrassi. She has also appeared in the short movie, After What, as well as appearing as an extra and background character on other Nickelodeon/TeenNick/Disney shows as a child/pre-teen.
- She is currently a college student.
- She is a fan of Pretty Little Liars, Family Guy, American Dad, The Lying Game, and Awkward.
- She is friends with co-stars Munro Chambers, Justin Kelly, Annie Clark, Jordan Todosey, Melinda Shankar, Sarah Fisher, Aislinn Paul, Luke Bilyk, Olivia Scriven and Jessica Tyler.
- She was given the role of Talia on Degrasssi after a year of being an extra on set.
- She said she would return as a recurring or regular role if requested and loved working with the cast.
- She plans to move away from Toronto soon.
- She has met Cody Simpson walking down the street.
- She is a fan of Drake, Johnny Depp and James Franco.