| Ana Golja
| Birth Name || Unknown
| Date of Birth || January 31, 1996 (age 19)
| Place of Birth || Toronto, Ontario, Canada
| Gender || Female
| Nickname(s) || Annie (Possibly)
| Eye Color || Brown
| Hair Color || Brown
| Occupation(s) || Actress, Singer, Dancer
| IMDb || Ana Golja
| Twitter || TheAnaGolja
| Signature ||
is a Canadian teen actress who portrays Zoë Rivas
. Ana is good friends with Aislinn Paul
, who plays Clare Edwards
, who wrote a story about Zoe in You Oughta Know
. She is also good friends with Eric Osborne
, Andre Kim
, Luke Bilyk
, Olivia Scriven
, Sarah Fisher
, Ricardo Hoyos
, Lyle Lettau
and Sara Waisglass
- Ana is an Aquarius.
- She ships Eclare, Bhandallas, Camaya, Frankston, Matlingsworth and Zoëmund.
- Her first kiss was on screen with Eric Osborne, who portrays Miles.
- Ana is a fan of One Direction and her favorite is Harry Styles.
- Downton Abbey is one of her favorite shows.
- She also stars as Ellen in a webseries called Unlikely Heroes.
- She has been acting since she was 9 and a half.
- She did her own stunts in Spiderwebs.
- She's also a fan of Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, and Lady Gaga.
- The first thing she does in the morning is check her phone.
- She prefers dogs over cats.
- Her number one celebrity crush is Leonardo Dicaprio.
- Her favorite ice cream flavour is tiramisu and she tend to stay away from fruit flavours.
- Her favorite Instagram filter is Mayfair, but she does use Lo-Fi and x-pro ll a lot too.
- She would never wear anything with spikes.
- She never played a character like Zoë before, and she would not be friends with her.
- If she was stuck on a deserted island, she would want Imogen to keep her company.
- One of her new year resolutions is to do more volunteer work.
- She loves the film Serendipity.
- She auditioned for Degrassi on December 18, 2012.
- She has a parrot named papaguya.
- She is of Albanian descent.
- Her mom is her role model.
- She loves Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, and Colin Firth; and she would be honored if she get to work with them one day.
- She has a fear of Clowns.
- She doesn't have a middle name.
- "Ana" is actually her stage name, not her birth name.
- She has auditioned for Imogen and Talia.
- She worked with Dylan Everett and Melinda Shankar in How To Be Indie.
- Phantom of the Opera is her favorite musical.
- She hates horror films and can't handle anything scary.
- Her favorite Beyonce song is Partition.
- Andre Kim (Winston) took her to his prom.
- She loves fashion.
||Vacation With Derek
||10 year old Penny
||The Staying Guy
||Little girl contestant
||Little Mosque on the Prairie
||How to be Indie
||20 episodes (series regular)
||5 episodes (series regular)
||What's Up Warthogs!
||40 episodes (series regular)
||Life with Boys
||En Vouge Christmas
||Yet to be released (completed)