|Intimacy Level||Good Terms, Ex-Rivals|
|Conflict Started||Take My Breath Away (210)|
Manny was shown to be jealous of Ashley in Take My Breath Away, when she saw Ashley and Craig talking. Ashley, however, began to dislike Manny in Holiday (2), when she found out that Manny was dating Craig, even though Ashley and Craig were still together at the time. By season 7, it seems Ashley and Manny have come to a truce.
In Take My Breath Away, Manny gets jealous when she spots Ashley talking with Craig. After interupting thier conversation, she then suggests to him that he not to talk to her anymore.
In Should I Stay Or Should I Go?, Manny convinces Craig to cheat on Ashley with her, and is hurt when she sees that Ashley and Craig are still together.In Holiday (1), Manny asks Craig to break up with Ashley, as a Christmas present to her.
In Holiday (2), Manny is helping Ashley with makeup for the Christmas show and talking about Ashley needs to move on from Craig, Ashley is confused and tells Manny that they're still together. Ashley then notices the bracelet Craig had hidden in his garage and thought he had gotten for her. She compliments Manny's bracelet and asks who got it for her and Manny says it was just from some guy and they realize Craig had been lying to both of them the whole time and break up with him.
In Accidents Will Happen (1), Ashley and Ellie insult Manny from the incident between them and Craig and Manny tries to tell them it wasn't just her fault but gives up. When Manny goes to talk to Ashley, Ashley tries to walk away until Manny says she's sorry but Ashley tells her that doesn't help and Manny talks about how Craig lied to both them. Ashley tells her she's gonna be late for class but as Manny leaves Ashley seems to be thinking about what she said.In Accidents Will Happen (2), Ashley is shocked to find out that Craig and Manny are officially together and is even more shocked when Paige informs her that she believes that Craig got Manny pregnant. When Ashley approaches them in the cafeteria, she announces it to the whole school which embarasses Manny, causing her to run out the cafeteria crying.
In Anywhere I Lay My Head, Ashley is annoyed when she finds out that Manny was behind Spinner convincing Downtown Sasquatch to play at the school car wash. Later at the car wash, Craig and Manny are talking, but Ashley interrupts them, calling Craig over to her. Spinner approaches Manny, and comments that if Ashley was anymore bitter, then she'd be a lemon.
In Neutron Dance, Ashley is shocked to see Manny as an addition to Downtown Sasquatch.
In High Fidelity (2), when Ellie tells Ashley that Craig got back with Manny, Ashley jokingly says that makes her itchy.
- Manny also had conflicts with Ashley's close friends Ellie Nash and Paige Michalchuk.
- They were both in relationships with Craig Manning.
- They were both friends with Liberty Van Zandt.
- Ashley was the first girl of whom Manny was jealous because of Craig. The second was Ellie.
- They both lost their virginities to Craig: Manny in Should I Stay or Should I Go? and Ashley in Voices Carry (1).
- Craig was dating them at the same time, which caused their love triangle.
- They are both singers.
- They both pulled a "Stephanie Kaye":
- Both comforted a rape victim: Ashley comforted Paige and Manny comforted Darcy Edwards.
- They were both members of Downtown Sasquatch, though not at the same time and in Manny's case only temporarily.
- Craig included a song about both Ashley and Manny on his album Of Two Minds: "She's the Ash" (Ashley) and "Thong Girl, Wrong Girl" (Manny).
- They both attended J.T. Yorke's memorial service at Degrassi in The Bitterest Pill.
- They both made their first appearances in Season 1: Manny in Mother and Child Reunion (1) and Ashley in Mother and Child Reunion (2).
- In The Bitterest Pill, Ashley was upset by the death of Manny's close friend and ex-boyfriend J.T. Yorke.
- Manny dated Ashley's friend Spinner Mason.
- Jason Mewes flirted with them both in Goin' Down the Road (1).