Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Season 13, Episode 37
July 15, 2014
July 15, 2014
When Zoë worries about how she is being portrayed in her trial, she takes matters into her own hands.
Becky is concerned about what she will say on the stand.
Zig finds it harder to escape the gang than he expected when he is forced to sell drugs again.
- This episode is named after the song Believe by Cher.
- The episode title is a reference to the Unbelievable episode title, in which the events regarding Zoë's sexual assault will be focused on during the trial.
- This is the first episode in season 13 that has had 4 plots.
- This episode marks Vince's first appearance since Dead and Gone (2).
- Adam is mentioned by Becky while talking to Drew.
- Maya and Miles hang out for the first time since their break up.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Craig Arnold as Luke Baker
- Luke Bilyk as Drew Torres
- Sarah Fisher as Becky Baker
- Ana Golja as Zoë Rivas
- Nikki Gould as Grace Cardinal
- Ricardo Hoyos as Zig Novak
- Andre Kim as Winston Chu
- Lyle Lettau as Tristan Milligan
- Eric Osborne as Miles Hollingsworth III
- Aislinn Paul as Clare Edwards
- Cristine Prosperi as Imogen Moreno
- Olivia Scriven as Maya Matlin
- Sara Waisglass as Frankie Hollingsworth
- Catherine Disher as Rhonda Patterson
- Barry Flatman as Judge Sanders
- Emma Hunter as Sophia Rosen
- James McGowan as Danny Yegovan
- Duane Murray as Reverend Baker
- America Olivo as Ms. Rivas
- Tara Spencer-Nairn as Mrs. Baker
- "Defying Gravity" by Zoë Rivas
- "Snowy Maple" by Steve Clark
- "Mrs. Sarnicky" by Steve Clark