Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cast and Crew
- Writer: Winston Chu
- Student Advisor/Director: Imogen Moreno
- Former Director: Frankie Hollingsworth
- Set Design: Hunter Hollingsworth and Arlene Takahashi
- Winston Chu as Captain Who/Simon Who
- Frankie Hollingsworth as Ella Elliot
- Zig Novak as Mayor Lucius Geronimo
- Shay Powers (auditioned for Ella)
- Zoë Rivas as Ella replacement, briefly
- Lola Pacini (auditioned for Ella)
The story is about a shape-shifting Asian superhero named Captain Who. Ella Elliot is in love with Captain Who, and has no idea that he is really her best friend, Simon Who. Lucius kidnaps Ella, but Captain Who saves her by beating Lucius in a fight. Ella asks Captain Who to take off his mask, and she realizes that he is Simon. Ella and Simon kiss, ending the play.
- Winston wrote the play for Frankie.
- Frankie briefly quit the musical due to consistent fighting with Winston over the Winston-Frankie-Lola Love Triangle.
- The title of the play is most likely based off of Winston's own name, as Captain Who rhymes with Winston Chu. The name could also have taken inspiration from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who.
- This is the first play since Season 12.
- Zoë Rivas and Lola Pacini both briefly played the part of Ella Elliot.
- In Champagne Supernova mini, Winston mentions he is writing a musical, which is revealed to be Captain Who later during season 14.