In Degrassi Goes Hollywood, while Ellie Nash is walking around L.A. trying to find a store, she runs into Craig Manning, who is hanging out with Cassadee and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz. Craig introduces the two celebrities to her, and Pete tells Ellie that Craig introduced ketchup chips to him and Cassadee, which they love, and now they can't go on tour without them. Cassadee says the chips are so hard to find, but so worth it. Pete and Cassadee exchange glances when Craig tells Ellie that he has been clean and sober for a year now. She, Craig, and Pete leave shortly afterwards for a sound check.
- She was born in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- She is currently dating Rian Dawson, drummer for the band All Time Low.
- She has a tattoo of a smiley face on her hand. Cassadee says, “The smiley face was from when we showcased for Columbia and it was on my great grandpa’s birthday. And I used to call him “pappy,” but when I was really young I couldn’t say “pappy” I called him “happy.” And we ended up getting signed, so I know he’s looking after us.”
- She also has many tattoos of birds on the side of her arm and she has a tattoo that says BND which represents the first time she toured opening for Fall Out Boy in the tour: Believers Never Die.
- Hey Monday has toured with Fall Out Boy, We the Kings, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, This Providence, The Cab, The Friday Night Boys, The Academy Is..., Stereo Skyline, Boys Like Girls.
- As a solo artist, she has toured with Stephen Jerzak, Justin Young, Darling Parade, It Boys, Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry, Dean Brody, Tim McGraw and Kip Moore.
- She was the Season 3 winner of The Voice.
- Hey Monday's song Candles was featured on the FOX Television show, Glee.
- YouTube Channel: Hey Monday, Cassadee Pope
- This is her twitter Cassadee Pope