In Just Can't Get Enough, Fiona first appears as Declan takes her hand while she exits their limo. Chantay Black shows her and Declan around Degrassi. Chantay then introduces them to Peter Stone and his girlfriend Mia Jones.
In Heart Like Mine (2), Chantay gets the lead part for the musical. She is ecstatic and prepares immensely. The judges seem a bit happier since Fiona's singing voice was horrible, and Chantay was a big improvement. Later, Fiona is crowned the Dresser and has to dress Chantay. Chantay apologizes and gives her some advice.
In Try Honesty (2), Chantay tells Holly J. and Fiona they're too obsessed with Declan and their "boys." They snap back at her and tell her she's jealous that she doesn't have a lover to love. Chantay looks at them upset, because she was going out with Danny Van Zandt, this may imply that they broke up since he went off to college.
Season 11In U Don't Know (1), Chantay tells Holly J. that she can walk the runway really well. Chantay walks down the runway with an attitude. Fiona is telling Holly J. that it looks terrible. Holly J. then goes on the runway to show them how to walk, but when Holly J. falls Chantay and Fiona, along with the other girls rush, to her to see if she's okay. Later when they're practicing again, Chantay walks with heels but sort of stumbles and Fiona says that she's really terrible (although Chantay didn't hear).
In Take a Bow (2), Chantay, Fiona, Holly J., and Anya have a Pre-Prom to cheer up Holly J.
- They were both friends with Holly J. Sinclair and Anya MacPherson.
- Fiona was friends and co-workers with Chantay's cousin, Dave Turner, until she graduated.
- They have both been kissed Riley Stavros, although only Fiona had a relationship with him and it wasn't consensual on Chantay's part.
- They were both involved in Love Roulette: Fiona was the director and filled in as playing Clara and Chantay played the Blackjacker.
- They were both involved in Space Awakening: Chantay played Tess and Fiona was the costume design assistant.
- They both left their handprints at Degrassi.
- Fiona's first line was said to Chantay ("We're boring, believe me.")