Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Class of 2008
- Bruce the Moose (not seen graduating)
- Johnny DiMarco
- Peter Stone
- Danny Van Zandt
- Jane Vaughn (valedictorian)
Former Main character
The following couples were in a relationship at some point during their time at Degrassi:
The following formed a friendship at some point during their time at Degrassi:
- Danny-Derek Friendship
- Peter-Jane Friendship
- Darcy-Jane Friendship
- Peter-Danny Friendship
- Johnny-Bruce Friendship
- Danny-Jane Friendship
The following characters developed feelings for one or the other at some point during their time at Degrassi:
- Bruce and Jane (Bruce to Jane)
The following developed these conflicts at some point during their time at Degrassi:
The following list contains significant events that happened at Degrassi while the class of 2008 was attending:
- Danny enrolls at Degrassi.
- Rick Murray brings a gun to school and shoots Jimmy Brooks.
- A gonorrhea outbreak happens.
- Peter enrolls at Degrassi.
- Derek enrolls at Degrassi.
- Peter films Manny topless.
- Peter has a relationship with Emma.
- Darcy has a relationship with Spinner.
- Darcy takes racy pictures online, catching the eye of Adams, an internet predator.
- Johnny is introduced.
- Degrassi student J.T. Yorke is stabbed by Lakehurst student Drake Lempkey, a friend of Johnny.
- The relationship between Darcy and Peter begins.
- Jane is introduced.
- Darcy is roofie raped at a ski lodge.
- Derek and Danny almost end their friendship over Rachel.
- Darcy and Jane begin a friendship.
- Jane has a relationship with Spinner.
- Darcy attempts suicide.
- Darcy leaves for Kenya.
- The relationship between Darcy and Peter ends.
- Jane is harassed by Derek and Bruce over her decision to join the football team.
- Derek and Danny end their friendship.
- Jane realizes that her father sexually molested her as a child.
- Peter has a relationship with Mia.
- Peter deals with the side effects of trying crystal meth.
- Jane begins an affair with Declan Coyne.
- Johnny sends naked pictures of his girlfriend to Bruce.
- The class of 2008 graduate.
- Jane attends Stanford University in California.
- The first person introduced in this class was Kendra Mason.
- The first main character from this class was Peter Stone.
- The last person introduced was Jane Vaughn, who was the only female main character from the class.
- Only four characters of this class were shown graduating, the smallest number of all classes shown graduating.
- This was of two classes to not have someone being held back a grade. The other was the Class of 2014.
- This was the only class not to have someone who was held back a grade.
- Johnny DiMarco was the only Class of 2008 graduate who was not a member of Janie and the Studs.
- Peter and Johnny both attended Toronto University after graduation.