- Bruce the Moose (not seen graduating)
- Johnny DiMarco
- Peter Stone
- Danny Van Zandt
- Jane Vaughn (valedictorian)
Former Main characters
- Darcy Edwards (Left before graduation)
- Derek Haig (Left before graduation)
- Chantay Black (retconned to class of 2011)
The following couples were in a relationship at some point during their time at Degrassi:
The following formed a friendship at some point during their time at Degrassi:
- Danny-Derek Friendship
- Peter-Jane Friendship
- Darcy-Jane Friendship
- Peter-Danny Friendship
- Johnny-Bruce Friendship
- Danny-Jane Friendship
The following characters developed feelings for one or the other at some point during their time at Degrassi:
- Bruce and Jane (Bruce to Jane)
The following developed these conflicts at some point during their time at Degrassi:
The following list contains significant events that happened at Degrassi while the class of 2008 was attending:
- Danny begins Grade 9 at Degrassi. He likely attended grades 7 and 8 at Degrassi, though off-screen.
- Rick Murray brings a gun to school and shoots Jimmy Brooks.
- A gonorrhea outbreak happens.
- Peter enrolls at Degrassi.
- Derek enrolls at Degrassi.
- Peter films Manny topless.
- Peter has a relationship with Emma.
- Darcy has a relationship with Spinner.
- Darcy takes racy pictures online, catching the eye of Adams, an internet predator.
- Johnny is introduced.
- Degrassi student J.T. Yorke is stabbed by Lakehurst student Drake Lempkey, a friend of Johnny.
- The relationship between Darcy and Peter begins.
- Jane is introduced.
- Darcy is roofie raped at a ski lodge.
- Derek and Danny almost end their friendship over Rachel.
- Darcy and Jane begin a friendship.
- Jane has a relationship with Spinner.
- Darcy attempts suicide.
- Darcy leaves for Kenya.
- The relationship between Darcy and Peter ends.
- Jane is harassed by Derek and Bruce over her decision to join the football team.
- Derek and Danny end their friendship.
- Jane realizes that her father sexually molested her as a child.
- Peter has a relationship with Mia.
- Peter deals with the side effects of trying crystal meth.
- Jane begins an affair with Declan Coyne.
- Johnny sends naked pictures of his girlfriend to Bruce.
- The class of 2008 graduates.
- Jane attends Stanford University in California.
- The first person introduced in this class was Kendra Mason.
- The first main character from this class was Peter Stone.
- The last person introduced was Jane Vaughn, who was the only female main character who graduated from the class.
- This is only former class not have any of it's members reach the 100 episode mark.
- Only four characters of this class were shown graduating, the smallest number of all classes shown graduating.
- This was of two classes not to have someone being held back a grade. The other was the Class of 2014.
- This was the only class not to have someone who was held back a grade.
- Johnny DiMarco was the only Class of 2008 graduate who was not a member of Janie and the Studs.
- Peter and Johnny both attended Toronto University after graduation.
- When Chantay Black was originally introduced in Season 4, she was presumably a part of this class. However she was retconned to be in the Class of 2011.