|Friendship Started||Before Ray of Light (1) (1233)|
In Scream (1), they both tried to sabotage Eli's play, Romeo and Jules.
Season 13In Young Forever, Dallas is seen at Adam's funeral with Eli, Becky, and Bianca. When Becky makes a comment which upsets Bianca, Dallas consoles Becky when she expresses remorse for it. He then asks Becky if she has a ride to the reception and decides to offer her one. Becky, being in an emotional state, is comforted by Dallas and he advises her not to say anything that could offend anyone. Later, Dallas and many other students appear at Becky's bonfire in honor of Adam.
In You Got Me, Dallas asks Becky if she was ever a Miami club DJ and she tells him that she was known as "DJ Shake n' Bakes." She tells him that she's kidding and that music's the "devil's noise." Dallas is surprised that she said that and Becky walks away saying that no one gets her jokes.
- They both lost someone they cared about to death.
- Both made their first appearances in Come As You Are (1) and final appearances in Finally (2).
- Dallas is ex-friends and ex-teammates, with Becky's brother Luke Baker.
- Both tried to cancel Romeo and Jules.
- Both had a conflict with Eli Goldsworthy, but they're now on good terms with him.
- Both were affected by the death of Adam Torres: Becky was his girlfriend and Dallas was his close friend and roommate.
- Becky dated both Drew and Adam Torres, with whom were close friends of Dallas.
- Both are left-handed.