Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Friends, Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend|
|Started Dating||Got My Mind Set On You (715)|
|Dating Status||Broken up in Got My Mind Set On You (715)|
Danny and Rachel had a brief relationship in the episode Got My Mind Set On You, but it ended in the same episode because Rachel thought Danny stole clothes. However, after Derek confessed to the class that he slipped the clothes in Danny's bag, Rachel forgave Danny and the two remained friends.
In Got My Mind Set On You, Rachel agrees to work on a project with Derek, Danny, and Peter, claiming Danny and Derek have got the looks. However, she rejects a date with Derek in favor of Danny. Danny and Derek fight over her, and Derek finds a hickey on Danny's neck. Afterwards, while working on the video project, Derek ends up framing Danny for shoplifting by putting crotchless lingerie into his backpack, which causes Rachel to break up with Danny. When Derek finds out the woman in charge of the store is racist, he apologizes to Danny in front of the class. Rachel later forgives Danny and they remain friends.
- They never shared a kiss on-screen.
- They were only in one episode together, after which Rachel was never seen or mentioned again.
- Start Up: Got My Mind Set On You (715)
- Broke Up: Got My Mind Set On You (715)
- Reason: Rachel thought Danny stole the clothes, but stayed friends with him after Derek confessed to the class that he slipped the clothes in Danny's bag.