|Intimacy Level||Friends; Spirit Squad partners|
|Friendship Started||Before Modern Love (418)|
Darcy and Chantay became friends sometime before Season 4. They were close at first, but eventually grew apart.
Season 4In Modern Love, they are seen hanging out with Emma and Manny at a sleepover.
In Venus (2), they are both shown shunning Manny after finding out she posed nude on camera for Peter Stone.
In Our Lips Are Sealed (2), they pick jokes at Emma for weight gain at which causes Emma to freak out on them and Darcy tells them they were only kidding and Chantay asks if Emma's okay.
Season 6In Can't Hardly Wait, Darcy and Chantay are both uncomfortable with Mia being on the Spirit Squad. They also get involved in a fight with Lakehurst.
In Eyes Without a Face (1), Chantay brings up the idea of having guys on the Spirit Squad and Darcy agrees to it. Both are seen together during the tryouts.
In If You Leave, they are both seen ignoring Emma.
In Ladies' Night, they both attend Degrassi's Free the Children fundraiser.
- They were both friends with Manny Santos and Emma Nelson.
- Both were captains of the Spirit/Power Squad.
- They both had a crush on Chester.
- They both kissed Peter Stone, but Darcy had a relationship with him.
- Darcy had a conflict with two of Chantay's friends: Holly J. Sinclair and Mia Jones.
- Chantay's first line was spoken to Darcy. ("She's the cafeteria lady. Ever think she's trying to get you to buy more fries?")
- Darcy's sister, Clare Edwards and Chantay's cousin, Dave Turner are good friends.
- They were never season regulars in the same season.