|Intimacy Level||Rivals, Former teammates|
|Conflict Started||West End Girls (420)|
Darcy and Paige began their conflict in the season 4 episode West End Girls.
Season 4In West End Girls, Darcy, along with Chantay, helped Manny break Paige's leg during a cheerleading "accident" as revenge for her constantly changing routines and taking the credit for all the girls' hard work. She later complained to Manny about her guilty conscience.
In The Lexicon of Love (2), at Spirit Squad practice Paige accidentally lets Darcy fall when Hazel comes over to talk to Paige.
In High Fidelity (1), Paige and Spinner cheat behind Darcy's back.
In High Fidelity (2), Darcy finds out about Spinner's affair with Paige and breaks up with him.
In Here Comes Your Man (1), Darcy calls Paige a low grade ho, and Paige threatens to slap her but declines since she's not in high school anymore.
In De View Darcy and Paige got into an argument about sex. Darcy then suggests to do a audience member makeover, Paige then insults her appearance and calls her bible girl. When Darcy reaches her breaking point, and is tired of this and decides to leave De View and Paige waves to her in a sarcastic manner.
In Party Etiquette, both girls are dared to kiss each other. They both go through on the dare.
- They both dated Spinner Mason.
- They were both rivals with Manny Santos, but Darcy ended up becoming one of Manny's closest friends.
- Both girls were victims of rape: Paige was raped by Dean Walton in Shout (1) while Darcy was raped by a unknown man in Standing In The Dark (1).
- Both girls got into physical fights with Manny.
- Both girls had crushes on teachers, though only Paige's turned into a relationship.
- Both girls were captains of the Spirit Squad.
- Both girls had a conflict with Jay Hogart.
- Paige had a conflict with Darcy's friend, Emma Nelson.
- Darcy's rival Holly J. Sinclair shares similarities with Paige.
- In Party Etiquette, they seemed to be on good terms.
- They were both members of the Degrassi Drama Department.