Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Friends, Former Unrequited Crush (on Dave's part), Former Co-Workers|
|Friendship Started||Karma Police (1) (1235)|
In Shoot to Thrill, Dave flirts with Fiona. In order to stop these unwanted advances, Fiona lies and says that she's dating Riley. Afraid that Riley might beat him up for flirting with his "girlfriend," Dave begs Fiona not to tell Riley that he was hitting on her, and Fiona agrees as long as Dave backs off.
In Karma Police (1), Fiona decides she wouldn't be comfortable living with a stranger so she looks for a job. While Fiona is working on resumes she accidentally spills her drink when Dave comes to offer her a sample drink. She takes one and tells him that she's looking for a job, he tells her that he could talk to his manager about getting her a job at Juwanna Juice. Fiona gets the job then Dave is training her how to make one for the drinks.
- They are both good friends with Drew Torres and Eli Goldsworthy.
- Fiona is friends with Dave's cousin, Chantay Black.
- It is likely they became friends due to their involvement in Romeo and Jules, much like Dave's friendship with Eli.
- Dave tried to flirt with Fiona when he first met her.
- Dave and Fiona both have worked at Juwanna Juice.
- They were both members of the Degrassi Drama Department.
- They were both at Fiona's loft when Clare's birthday party got crashed by the Ice Hounds.
- They were both members of the Degrassi Student Council.