Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Death or Glory (1)”
Season 7, Episode 5
February 4, 2008
November 2, 2007
After witnessing some Lakehurst students harassing Toby in the cafeteria, Spinner stands up to them and impresses Jane, who he has developed a crush on. Spinner begins to experience pain in his lower stomach and groin area. He confides in Jimmy, who recommends that Spinner see a doctor. Spinner and Jane attend a peace committee meeting, which is interrupted by Danny getting into a fight. Liberty, the chairwoman of the committee, attempts to stop the fight.
Danny gets into a fight with Jane's brother Lucas, who said J.T. "had asked for it" so Liberty attacks him. Spinner pulls her off before any of them get into trouble. Spinner goes to the doctor where he learns he might have testicular cancer. Spinner disregards this, refusing to believe that he could have cancer like his dad. After Spinner experiences pain that makes him walk out on a date with Jane, Spinner tells Jimmy how much he's scared. At the next doctors visit, Spinner's cancer is confirmed.
Meanwhile, Darcy has convinced Ms. Sauve to reduce her number of counseling sessions to once a week as opposed to three times a week. After lashing out in Mr. Simpson's class, however, and telling Mr. Simpson "bite me", Darcy is given detention. During detention, as Ms. Sauve is walking by, Darcy begs Mr. Simpson to tell Ms. Sauve that Darcy is volunteering instead of in detention.
Mr. Simpson tells Ms. Sauve the reason Darcy is in detention is because she lashed out at him. Darcy gets angry, yells at Mr. Simpson for betraying her trust, and kicks a bucket of water. Later, Ms. Sauve makes Darcy apologize to him. When Mr. Simpson asks Darcy why she hates counseling so much, Darcy admits that she feels like Ms. Sauve is getting inside her head.
Darcy accidentally blurts out that she was raped. Later, Darcy goes to talk to Mr. Simpson again. He encourages her to tell Ms. Sauve, but Darcy says she's not ready.
- This episode is named after the song "Death or Glory" by The Clash.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Dalmar Abuzeid as Danny Van Zandt
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Paula Brancati as Jane Vaughn
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Marc Donato as Derek Haig
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Robin Craig as Mrs. Mason
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Marc Minardi as Lucas Valieri
- Stephanie Morgenstern as Dr. Rota
- Scott Paterson as Johnny DiMarco
- Jennifer Podemski as Chantel Sauvé
- Natty Zavitz as Bruce
- Charlotte Arnold as Holly J. Sinclair
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Nina Dobrev as Mia Jones
- Mazin Elsadig as Damian Hayes
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Darcy: "You're the only one that treats me like a real person, not like some sort of china doll."
- "Sweet Fever" by Money Money (Spinner defends Toby in the cafeteria; Spinner hits Jonny at the end)
- "The Jam" by God Made Me Funky
- "Testify" by Lovemethod (Jane and Spinner play pool)