After winning tickets for a trip to Vegas at a fundraiser, a bunch of the Degrassi kids take off on a spring break adventure that none of them will ever forget.
Drew can't wait to tie the knot with Bianca in Vegas, but as the date gets closer, he finds himself longing for a big, traditional Torres family wedding. When Drew contacts his mom, Audra travels to Las Vegas determined to put a stop to the ceremony, leaving Bianca furious that Drew is second guessing the nuptials. Drew then decides to plan a big gesture by singing to Bianca while everyone else was playing an instrument and he reproposes to her and she says yes. In the end, they have an engagement party celebrating their engagement.
Katie's ecstatic that she's been accepted to her dream school, Stanford University, but when her parents break the news that they can't afford to send her away, she comes up with a plan: go to Vegas and win her tuition. Katie then decided to sneak into a casino underaged and play Blackjack where she meets the man who created FaceRange he then gives Katie 1,000 dollars saying she's worth it Katie then loses all her money playing Blackjack. Katie then visits Darrin about getting a job but instead he gives her the money back in exchange for a day with her. When she decides to accept the offer, Darrin says that he will pay one full year at Stanford if she would have sex with him. At first she considers it but in the end she runs out of his hotel room and doesn't hook up with him.
- This episode took place during spring break, making it the fourth episode to do so (after Bust a Move, Paradise City, and Boom Boom Pow).
- The episode was originally titled Lovefool, a song by The Cardigans.
- This episode focused entirely on the group of students who go to Vegas.
- This episode aired as a one-hour premiere.
- This episode was called Degrassi: Las Vegas in both the United States and Canada.
- This is the first Degrassi Movie since Degrassi Takes Manhattan.
- This episode took place 2 days after Tonight, Tonight.
- This also marks the one year anniversary of Anson's death.
- Katie and Drew talked for the first time since Gives You Hell (1).
- This episode is rated TV-14-S, making this the second Vegas episode to carry the TV-14 rating.
- This marks the end of Jake and Katie's relationship.
- This episode had a special opening instead of the regular one.
- This is the first episode since LoveGame to only have 2 plots.
- This is Omar Torres's first appearance since My Body Is A Cage (2).
- The song that Drew sings at the end is I Can't Help Falling in Love With You by Elvis Presley.
- While Drew is singing to Bianca, Fiona is playing the bongos, Mo is playing an accordion, Adam is playing an upright bass, Imogen is playing the xylophone, Marisol is playing the tambourine, & Audra is playing the maracas.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Shanice Banton as Marisol Lewis
- Luke Bilyk as Drew Torres
- Annie Clark as Fiona Coyne
- Dylan Everett as Campbell Saunders
- Sarah Fisher as Becky Baker
- Alicia Josipovic as Bianca DeSousa
- Justin Kelly as Jake Martin
- Jacob Neayem as Mo Mashkour
- Cristine Prosperi as Imogen Moreno
- Chloe Rose as Katie Matlin
- Olivia Scriven as Maya Matlin
- Jordan Todosey as Adam Torres
Special Guest Stars
- Hedley as themselves
- Jose Arias as Drag queen
- Sharlan Cuffy as Burlesque dancer
- Edward Jaunz as Omar Torres
- Earl "Bubba" McClean as Pit boss
- Sheldon McIntosh as Drag queen
- Juliana Semenova as Burlesque dancer
- Shaun Shetty as Steve Patel
- Craig Arnold as Luke Baker
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy
- Jahmil French as Dave Turner
- Ricardo Hoyos as Zig Novak
- Demetrius Joyette as Mike Dallas
- Daniel Kelly as Owen Milligan
- Cory Lee as Winnie Oh
- Lyle O'Donohoe as Tristan Milligan
- Aislinn Paul as Clare Edwards
- AJ Saudin as Connor DeLaurier
- Melinda Shankar as Alli Bhandari
- Alex Steele as Tori Santamaria
- Jessica Tyler as Jenna Middleton
- "Closer" by Tegan and Sara
- "Shake It Out" by The Lions Rampant
- "Turn It Up" by Kardinal Offshall
- "Let It Go" by Frank+Derol
- "High Heels Short Skirts" by John Savannah
- "Welcome To My Fantasy" by Super Estella
- "Singing In The Dark" by Miaoux Miaoux
- "Be My Girl" by Vibrolux
- "Keep My Eyes Shut" by This Sound Will Save You
- "Kiss You Inside Out" by Hedley
- "Wicked Disco" by Speedboats& Big Explosions
- "Lighting Bolt" by Meursault
- "Can't Help But Falling In Love" by Luke Bilyk (Original by Elvis Presley)