LGBT Club is an active club within Degrassi Community School that tries to spread tolerance and awareness for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students. They are quick to protest homophobic acts within the school, and offer sensitivity training for homophobia. They have hosted mixers at Above the Dot, and also host their own booth during fairs.
- Adam Torres (season 10-13) [Reason: Passed away]
- Zane Park (Head, seasons 10-11) [Reason: Graduated]
- Larissa (Head, season 9)
- In Beat It, the LGBT Club hosts a carnival-style booth at the Degrassi fair. Larissa reports Riley Stavros to Ms. Hatzilakos for assault when he punches Sam, who is openly gay.
- In In Your Eyes, a LGBT mixer is held at Above the Dot.
- In Still Fighting It (1), a meeting is held to spread awareness about homophobia.
- In Cry Me A River (2), a petition is started to remove Dave Turner from Degrassi Radio airwaves after he was offensive to Adam on-air by calling him a "tranny."