Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Best Friends, Teammates|
|Friendship Started||Fight the Power (803)|
In Fight the Power, Derek and Bruce, along with the rest of the football team, didn't approve of Jane Vaughn, the only girl, joining. The team hid her shoulder pads, and threw some at her when she asked for them. Derek blamed Jane for them losing the football game, even though it was actually his fault, so the team wore shirts saying, "Sorry I dropped the ball, it's my time of the month" as a joke. The Shep made the entire team run laps, which angered Derek and Bruce, so they slammed her into the lockers and kicked her until Riley Stavros pulled them off.
In Money for Nothing, Derek and Bruce were at The Dot, and Holly J. poured a milkshake on Derek's head because he was teasing her.
In Heat of the Moment, when Bruce the Moose led the cafeteria in chanting "I Hate Holly J.", Derek joined in.
- Both were involved in the Degrassi vs Lakehurst war.
- They both weren't seen again before their graduations, though it's possible they might have graduated off screen.
- They both made fun of Jane Vaughn for being the only girl on the football team.
- They were both on the football team.
- They were the only two main characters to leave the series without having one relationship.