"Yeah that was weird... and bacon-y?"
Paige tells her roommates that her dad has offered to buy her a condo, and with Ellie's workload at the newspaper increasing, Marco realizes that he will truly be alone. As he and Ellie try to figure out what they will do after the school year is over, they consider going their separate ways but realize how much they depend on each other for everything. Before going to bed, Ellie kisses Marco good night, but he doesn't want her to leave. They end up almost having sex, but stop and go to sleep. Marco later confronts Ellie and tells her "We are just friends, nothing more!" to which Ellie replies, "Whoa, Marco we JUST kissed. It's not a big deal! Watch!" and kisses Paige. Ellie, Paige, and Marco realize they have become too dependent on one another, and decide to move out.
At the same time, Liberty and Damian learn they have tied for the highest marks in class, so a vote will be conducted to determine who will be valedictorian. Liberty thinks that it would be a popularity contest and thinks she deserves to win because she has been working hard at Degrassi while Damian was at Lakehurst. After Damian begins being flirtatious toward Liberty. She asks him about the flirting. He denies it and says he's just being friendly, which upsets Liberty. After, Damian and Liberty are asked to make videos as to why they should be valedictorians. Liberty makes a rant about Damian to the surprise of Toby. When the videos are being shown to the school, Damian makes a very sincere, heartfelt video. Liberty feels bad about her own video, and to her luck the power goes out before her video is shown. Toby then gives Mr. Simpson the idea of allowing Liberty to do her speech on his video blog. In the end, Liberty ends up winning the election. Also, Damian admits he was flirting with her.
- This episode marks the final appearances of Jesse Stefanovic, Griffin Pierce-Taylor and Eric.
- The title of this episode is named after the song "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.
- Marco and Ellie hookup for the first time in this episode.
- This episode marks the final regular appearances of Paige Michalchuk, Marco Del Rossi and Ellie Nash.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Mazin Elsadig as Damian Hayes
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Steve Belford as Jesse Stefanovic
- Ryder Britton as Hugh
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Dwain Murphy as Eric
- Nathaniel Stephenson as Griffin Pierce-Taylor
- Dalmar Abuzeid as Danny Van Zandt
- Charlotte Arnold as Holly J. Sinclair
- Paula Brancati as Jane Vaughn
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Nina Dobrev as Mia Jones
- Marc Donato as Derek Haig
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Ellie: "Marco we just kissed it was no big deal. Watch." (Ellie kisses Paige)
Paige: "Okay, ew."
Ellie: "Yeah, that was weird...and bacon-y?"
- Paige: "And I can't believe we lived with each other for a year, without there being a murder!"
Ellie: "There's still time..."
- "In A Matter Of Speaking" by The Leslies
- "Bastion Cooper" by Cinderpop
- "Take 6" by The Alexis Marsh Quartet
- "All Time Lows" by Hellogoodbye
- "Rock My Body" by The Higher