|Full Name||Drake Lempkey|
|Nickname(s)||Psycho (Degrassi Students)|
|Date of Birth||1990|
|School(s)||Lakehurst Secondary School (Former)|
|First Episode||Rock This Town (611)|
|Last Episode||Rock This Town (611)|
|Reason||Arrested and charged with murder|
|Portrayed By||Brendan McMurtry-Howlett|
In Rock This Town, along with his friend Johnny DiMarco, Drake attended Liberty's birthday party at Emma's house. However, Drake was only there to cause problems. This was mostly due to the rivalry between Lakehurst and Degrassi community school
After being thrown out of the party for spraying Jay with beer, Drake threatened Degrassi by telling them they made a "bad move." Drunk and angry at the Degrassi students, he fulfilled his threat when J.T. went outside to go look for Liberty.
When J.T. saw Johnny and Drake peeing by his car, he faked a laugh and told the Lakehurst students that they slayed him with their humor. Drake, who appeared to be drunk, said to J.T., "Oh yeah, mascot boy? Laugh at this!", pulled out a switchblade and stabbed J.T. right in the back when he had turned away, which J.T. died from minutes later. Johnny, shocked, replied to this by saying, "Oh, man, what the hell did you do?!" Then, Drake and Johnny fled the scene.
He was later reportedly arrested and charged with third-degree murder.
- He is mentioned many times after J.T.'s death, as a psycho.
- In Bust a Move (1), Johnny talks about his feelings ever since his friend, Drake, killed J.T.
- In Hide and Seek (1), Johnny refers to him while talking about J.T. to Alli, saying "I stood next to a dude who stabbed a guy that everyone loved."
- "Such a cold mouth from such a hot…" (First line)
- "Yeah, mascot boy? Laugh at this." (Last line)