Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Drew-Clare-Eli Love Triangle|
|Intimacy Level|| Best Friends, Boyfriend and Girlfriend, (Eli and Clare)|
Good Friends, One Night Stand, Former Mutual Attraction, VP-President, (Drew and Clare)
Good Terms, Acquaintances, Ex-Rivals (Drew and Eli)
|Love Triangle Started||Spiderwebs (1316)|
|Love Triangle Status||Resolved|
Love Triangle History
In Spiderwebs, Clare and Drew end up kissing each other after they both broke up with Eli and Bianca, respectively.
In Sparks Will Fly (2), Drew and Clare are first seen going to get something heavy from the school then they end up having sex but then Eli walks in, upset. He rhetorically asks Clare if this is why she broke up with him. Drew awkwardly leaves them to talk.
In Can't Stop This Thing We Started, Eli walks in the dot and he and Drew look at each other nasty and Eli asks Clare what's going on and Clare tells Eli she's pregnant and later Eli and Clare are outside and tells Eli that the baby is Drew's and Eli walks away mad.
In There's Your Trouble, Eli and Drew get in a heated fight regarding Clare's pregnancy. Eli expresses his anger at Clare.
- This love triangle began in Spiderwebs.
- Both Eli and Clare were best friends with Drew's brother, Adam, before his death.
- They're all good friends with Imogen Moreno.
- Clare kissed Drew while Eli was back from college for Thanksgiving.
- Clare and Drew's possible relationship is very similar to Holly J.'s and Sav's. Sav Bhandari was President and Holly J. Sinclair was his VP.
- As of Something's Got to Give it is known that Eli is the father of Clare's baby and not Drew as previously thought.
- Eli caught Clare making out with Drew in Sparks Will Fly (2).
- While this love triangle was going on, the Clare-Eli-Lenore Love Triangle and later the Drew-Clare-Becky Love Triangle was still going on.
- All three had been diagnosed with some kind of health issue (Clare Edwards with cancer Eli Goldsworthy is bipolar Drew Torres had insomnia).
- Eli and Drew both have had PTSD, Eli's PTSD started after finding Cam's body, Drew's PTSD started after his assault.
- They all appeared in 100 or more episodes: Drew (135), Clare (181) and Eli (113).
- Clare appeared in more episodes than Eli and Drew.
- All three made their final appearances in Finally (2).
- Love Triangle: