|Intimacy Level||Friends, Ex-Rivals|
|Friendship Started||Ray of Light (1) (1233)|
In Sabotage (1), Dallas comes up confronting Eli, Clare, Jake and Katie for getting him and a few other members of the Ice Hounds 3 weeks of detention and when he gets in Clare's face Eli tells him to back off and it's over, but before he leaves, Dallas hits Eli about his kiss with Clare.In Sabotage (2), Dallas crashes Clare's birthday party and gives Clare a pack of beer. Eli gets even more suspicious of clare and wonders what he's talking about. When Dallas starts bothering Clare, Eli tells him to leave. Dallas then asks Eli if Clare finally told him her secret. Later, when Eli and Clare try to leave the party, Dallas blocks their way. Eli was having enough of Dallas punches him in the face and the two fight. When Fionia yells the Dallas to get out, he leaves warning Eli that he's going down. In Scream (1), Dallas tries to take down Eli's play for revenge for punching him. When Eli is confronted by a group of parents not liking the idea of the play, Dallas mentions that Eli seems to be glorifying suicide. While the cast of Romeo and Jules is rehearsing the final scene, Eli realizes the Dallas was right and tries to change the ending. When Eli is desperately wanting to know if his rewrite of the play is approved, Dallas threatens that his play might not, but Dallas is proven wrong.
In Ray of Light (1), Dallas questions Eli about why Cam was cut out of the video year book and suggests that he should make a tribute to him.
In Ray of Light (2), Dallas compliments Eli on the yearbook and tells him he did good work.
- Both were both best friends with Adam Torres.
- They are both friends or on good terms with Fiona Coyne and Alli Bhandari.
- They both have kissed Clare Edwards, but Eli is the only one who has a relationship with her.
- It is currently unknown if Eli ever found out that Dallas kissed Clare.
- Dallas is also in a conflict with Eli's friend Jake Martin and his girlfriend Clare Edwards though he ended his conflict with her.
- Eli also has a dislike for Luke Baker, Dallas's Ex-friend.
- Both were affected by death of Campbell Saunders.
- Both got a girl pregnant.
- Eli's portrayer, Munro Chambers, is a fan of Dallas.