|Conflict Started||Gangsta, Gangsta (306)|
Emma's boyfriend at the time Sean Cameron became friends with Alex and her boyfriend Jay Hogart. Alex disliked Emma for her annoying good girl image while Emma was annoyed by snarky comments Alex made at her.
In Gangsta Gangsta, Alex calls Emma flat as a board.
In This Charming Man, Alex is shown staring at Emma when she goes over to The Dot to confront The Candy Bandits.
In I Want Candy, Alex made a rude comment towards Emma and, Emma gets angry with her and Alex continues making some more snarky comments and this causes a fight between them.
In Mercy Street, Emma gets herself involved in the situation that happened last year and wonders what they should do and Alex sarcastically says they should buy a dolphin. When Emma believes Rick has gone good and gives her a check, Alex comes over and rips it up and Emma almost tells her to at least care about the cause and Alex begins telling her about her life and asks her if she lives in that exact same position, Emma just remains silent and Alex says she just expected she didn't. At The Dot when everyone goes after Rick and Jay punches him, Alex goes up to punch him as well but Emma stops her.
In Rock This Town, Alex attends a party at Emma's house, but they are not seen interacting.
- Emma was involved with Alex's ex-boyfriend Jay while he was with her.
- Emma and Alex were never seen interacting after season 4, so it is unknown where their conflict stands; although Alex was one of many party guests at Emma's house in the season 6 episode Rock This Town on the night of J.T. Yorke's death. Therefore, it can be assumed that they at least came to tolerate each other.
- Emma also had a former conflict with Alex's ex-girlfriend Paige Michalchuk.
- They both received gonorrhea from Jay Hogart.
- They both disliked Rick Murray.
- Alex's first line was about Emma. ("She's really flat as a board, huh?")
- Emma's best friend Manny and Alex's ex-girlfriend Paige also had a conflict.
- They were both members of the Degrassi Drama Department.
- They both attended J.T.'s funeral in The Bitterest Pill.