“Eye of the Tiger”
Season 4, Episode 16
December 14, 2004
July 8, 2005
Jimmy returns to school and the whole school is eager to see him back in action. But Spinner has something to reveal about what really happened the day of the shooting and how its gonna affect him long-term. A guilt-ridden Spinner tries to redeem himself with Jimmy, but will he tell him how him and Jay told Rick that Jimmy set the whole thing up causing him to get shot? Also Danny doesn't exactly agree with the new relationship between J.T. and Liberty and even begins to feel jealous towards them as he thinks J.T. isn't good enough for his sister.
Jimmy is finally out of the hospital, and everyone's thrilled to have him back at school, except for Spinner. He's forced to decide whether to lose his friend by confessing his role in the shooting which put Jimmy in a wheelchair or stay quiet and feel guilty.
- Although, Spinner is "dead" to Jimmy, Darcy Edwards helps them reconcile in Season 5 and makes them become friends and forgive each other.
- When Jimmy is in front of the car, he mentions all of Spinner's past misdeeds.
- This episode marked the end of Manny and Spinner's first and only relationship.
- This episode is named after the song "Eye Of The Tiger" By Survivor.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Dalmar Abuzeid as Danny Van Zandt
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Michael Kinney as Darryl Armstrong
- Roy Lewis as Harold Van Zandt
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Ingrid Veninger as Dot manager
- Watch Eye of the Tiger on Gorillavid (International)