Jimmy returns to school and the whole school is eager to see him back in action, but Spinner has something he wants to reveal about what really happened the day of the shooting and how it's gonna affect him long-term.
But in the end, after being outcasted by everyone and "dead" to Jimmy and his friends (although allowed him to speak to them for the news how Terri's was) Spinner ends up expelled by Hatzilakos, crying in shame.
He's forced to decide whether to lose his friend by confessing his role in the shooting which put Jimmy in a wheelchair or stay quiet and feel guilty.
- Although Spinner is "dead" to Jimmy, Darcy Edwards helps them reconcile in High Fidelity (2).
- When Jimmy is in front of the car, he mentions all of Spinner's past misdeeds, with the exception of him stealing his MP3 Player, or treating Marco badly for being gay, or treating Paige horribly then immediately going for Manny.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Dalmar Abuzeid as Danny Van Zandt
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Michael Kinney as Darryl Armstrong
- Roy Lewis as Harold Van Zandt
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Ingrid Veninger as Dot manager
- Jimmy: "My basketball career, my entire future, gone."
Spinner: "Don't say that, you're getting better."
Jimmy: "Rick put me in this chair for life!"
- Jimmy: (to Spinner) "You're dead to me now."
- Jay: "This guy? He's nasty, tastes like fire, rubs people the wrong way. This guy here? Sweet, refreshing. But when these two get together, bad news. Kind of like you and me."
- J.T.: "Hmm, let's see. Rolling on the cement with you, or rolling in the water with your sister?"
Danny: "You're gonna be in trouble if Dad catches you."
- Danny: "She's the smartest girl in school and you don't even have an IQ! You don't deserve her."
- Spinner: "Hey. Um, listen man. About the hospital..."
Jimmy: "Wheels. Chair. It's a wheelchair. Gawk all you want, it's not going away."
Spinner: Dude, I would have come, but things got crazy around here and you know how it is."
Jimmy: I understand. I probably should have been there for you instead of at the hospital getting a bullet removed from my spine. My bad."