|Friendship Started||Season 2|
Frankie and Tiny became acquainted when Tiny began dating Frankie's best friend, Lola Pacini. The two aren't particularly close, but Frankie is supportive of both of Tiny's relationships with Lola, and Shay Powers. The two share a friend group and are often seen hanging out in the same group at school functions, and other events.
In #NotAllMen, Lola invites Frankie and Shay to hang out with her and Tiny because she wants to go out as a group. They all go out to get ice cream at The Dot.
In #TheseAreMyConfessions, Shay and Tiny discuss whether or not Shay should forgive Frankie for the gorilla banner and he's not against the idea.
In #ThatFeelingWhen, Tiny tries to compliment Frankie on her look, but Shay glares at him, so he offers Frankie a sandwich instead. Frankie then takes a photo with him in an attempt to make Jonah jealous. Frankie forces Tiny and Shay to go to The Dot with her to spy on Jonah. They peek through the entrance door and while Frankie goes on about trusting Jonah, Tiny says Frankie's got "no chill".
- Frankie is best friends with Shay, and Tiny is currently in a relationship with Shay.
- Frankie is best friends with Lola, who Tiny previously dated.
- Tiny is in conflicts with Frankie's older brother, Miles.
- Frankie was in a relationship with Tiny's best friend.
- Frankie helped Tiny prompose to Shay.