|The Hell Hath No Fury|
|Last members|| Paige Michalchuk (Guitar)|
Hazel Aden (Keyboard)
Ashley Kerwin (Singer)
Ellie Nash (Guitar)
The group formed in 2001 as Paige Michalchuk and the Sex Kittens (PMS). The members included Ashley Kerwin, Terri MacGregor, and Paige Michalchuk. At the time, they mostly performed dance and pop music. The following year, Ashley briefly left the band and was replaced by Hazel Aden, though Ashley would later return as songwriter.
Following only one known performance, the group changed their name to Hell Hath No Fury, and formed an intense rivalry with Downtown Sasquatch, changing their shirt design to Downtown Sasquatch lead singer Craig Manning's head set on fire. After a performance, the band dispersed and slowly merged with Downtown Sasquatch.
Ellie Nash later considered reforming the band because she needed other extracurriculars before graduation, but Paige and Hazel turned her down. She subsequently joined Downtown Sasquatch.
- "Mr. Nice Guy"
- It is noted that Lauren Collins said that she did not voice the vocals for Paige singing.
- The Hell Hath No Fury shirt featured Craig's head engulfed in flames.
- All of the members of the band dated at least one of the male members of Downtown Sasquatch: Ashley dated both Jimmy Brooks and Craig Manning, Hazel also dated Jimmy, Paige dated Spinner Mason and Ellie dated Marco Del Rossi, though only as a cover for his homosexuality. Furthermore, Jimmy had feelings for Ellie but she turned him down as she loved Craig while Ellie once gave Spinner her number but it is unknown if they ever dated.
- All of the members of the band were originally members of the Class of 2006. Although Paige, Ellie and Hazel all graduated with that class in High Fidelity (2), Ashley spent a year in England and became a member of the Class of 2007 but dropped out in Bust a Move (2).
- Ellie was the only member of Hell Hath No Fury who was not previously a member of Paige Michalchuk and the Sex Kittens (PMS).