“Here Comes Your Man (1)”
Season 6, Episode 1
November 28, 2006
September 26, 2006
The new school year has started and Sean is back in town. Peter and Emma seem to be happy that is until Sean returns to Degrassi. Peter is having mixed emotions with not knowing what is happening with him and Emma and also dealing with becoming the new person in the street scene. Meanwhile Marco is overwhelmed with moving in with Dylan and throwing Paige a going away party.
Sean's back in town and haunting the local street racing scene. When Emma finds him, even Peter's new wheels might not be powerful enough to pull her away.Sean reaches out to Peter in order to accept the fact that he is now dating Emma. Peter gets caught up in a street race with Jay and Sean. When he police come one afternoon and see Peter racing Jay, Sean and Emma run to Sean's car after they see the police arrive. Pulling of the road, Sean tells Emma that he is "bad news" and that he is making trouble for her. Emma insists that he is not trouble, and they look into each other's eyes and start to kiss. Emma's cell phone rings, which momentarily interrupts the kiss. The camera reveals that Peter is the caller. Emma looks at the phone, sees that it is Peter, but looks at Sean again and continues to kiss him.
Marco and Dylan find an apartment, but Marco is overwhelmed when he has to juggle keeping his relationship with Dylan a secret from his father, finding roommates, choosing university courses with Ellie, and throwing Paige a going away party all at the same time.
- Shenae Grimes has been added to the opening. Daniel Clark has also been re-added. Also Andrea Lewis, Jake Epstein, Jake Goldsbie, Pat Mastroianni, and Stacie Mistysyn have been removed. Jake Goldsbie is still appearing on the show regularly however, and is credited in the scene after the opening credits.
- The theme song has been remixed. It's still performed by Jakelope, but it has been stripped of vocals.
- First storyline Involving Street Racing ever in Degrassi history.
- First subplot about the original college life.
- It's Peter's 17th party at the beginning of this episode however, his actual Birthday is two days after it.
- At the beginning of the episode when Peter is driving down the highway with Emma, she takes a picture of him with her phone, however this is not the first time she's taken a picture of him she also did in the episode, Tell It To My Heart.
- In this episode, Sean finds out that Emma had anorexia last year (In Season five).
- In this episode, we find out that Emma knits, which helps her deal with her anorexia.
- This is the first time that American Viewers get to see an episode before Canadian viewers.
- This episode marks the beginning of Spinner and Darcy's third relationship.
- The members of Downtown Sasquatch, minus Craig and featuring Ashley, perform at Paige's going away party.
- This two part episode is named after the song "Here Comes Your Man" by the Pixies.
- Sean returns from Wasaga beach.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Daniel Clark as Sean Cameron
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- John Bregar as Dylan Michalchuk
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Michael Kinney as Darryl Armstrong
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Paul Miller as Troy Stone
- Tony Sciara as Mr. Del Rossi
- Peter Xynnis as Uncle Louie
- (Paige to herself): "Okay, I know Marco likes four sugars, and Ellie takes her coffee black, like her soul."
- Sean: "Emma!" Emma: "Sean? What are you doing here?"
Sean: "I moved back. I'm with Jay now."
Jay: Easy, Brokeback Mountain. He means he's sleeping on my couch."
- Jimmy: "Looking fine, Ms. Kerwin."
Ashley: "Well, someone's gotta make up for Spinner."
- Manny: "I'm going to go say hi to Sean's biceps.."
- Manny: "Sean Cameron, bench press has been so, so good to you."
- Emma: "Nothing. I'm all about fun. I love fun. In fact, if fun were people, I would be China."
- Manny: "You know what's not fair? Me and Peter going through hell last year with you, and you finally being better.. And then WHAMO! You step right into the Sean Cameron man-trap."