Season 3, Episode 11
December 17, 2003
December 19, 2003
The holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year, especially if you're Craig and you're getting with two beautiful girls and neither of them have a clue. And they'll never find out the truth. Never! Sure. Meanwhile, Caitlin loves seeing Joey happy. Just not happy and with Sydney.
Craig is losing interest in Ashley, as Manny was the only one who comforted him through his hard times. He then cheats on Ashley with Manny while Manny knew that Craig and Ashley were still going out. Craig now has a problem on his hands: Ashley or Manny? Or can he keep them both?
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Dan Woods as Daniel Raditch (voice only)
- Billy Khouri as Tomas
- Andrew & Nicholas Littleproud as Jack Simpson
- Elisa Moolecherry as Sydney
- Alex Steele as Angela Jeremiah
- Craig: "No, no, it's sweet -- just like you."
Manny: Good, because all I want for Christmas from you is one thing."
Craig: "Alright, let me guess. Um.. Diamonds? New car? What? Chihuahua?"
Craig: "What? What do you want?"
Manny: "I want you to dump Ashley."
- Manny: "It's Ashley, I know. And she might love you, but not as much as I do."
- Craig: "I made a huge mistake. You're the one for me. Okay, look, NOT Ashley. I'm going to tell her that, okay? It's you. It's always been you."
- Manny: "You're late! And I'm freezing, so you need to warm me up."
Craig: "I can do that."
- Watch Holiday (1) on Gorillavid (International)