Love Triangle History
In Cry Me A River (2), in Drama Class, Fiona says that Eli is the best writer in the class and Imogen quickly responds with "obviously."
In U Don’t Know (1), Imogen, Eli, and Fiona are walking through the halls, talking about who will get the role of "Clara." Imogen tells Eli that she's a perfect match. Fiona then walks away.
In Lose Yourself (2), Imogen, Fiona, and Eli are seen at the Love Roulette rehearsals.
In Underneath It All, Fiona runs into Eli and Imogen in the hallway after class, and mentions her party. Eli jokingly asks whether his invite got lost in the mail. Fiona tells Eli that she did not think he would be interested in coming. Eli says he isn't, but says that Imogen may be interested.In Not Ready To Make Nice (1), Fiona realizes she has a crush on Imogen, so her plan to nip it in the bud is simple: she tries to hook Imogen and Eli up. Eli admits that he has feelings for Imogen, while Imogen’s feelings are somewhat unknown. Fiona invites them both of them to her loft, where she has a picnic laid out for them. Fiona told Eli she was setting them up, but not Imogen, who looks uncomfortable about the situation. Eli leaves and Imogen questions why Fiona is being so pushy about getting her and Eli together.
In Not Ready To Make Nice (2), Imogen thinks that Fiona is setting her and Eli up because she doesn't want to be friends anymore, but Fiona assures her that’s not the case. Later, Eli and Imogen tell Fiona that they talked and have decided to go out on a date. Fiona’s plan worked; she pretends to be happy for them, but feels sad because she still has feelings for Imogen.
In Need You Now (2), Imogen rants about her relationship with Eli to Fiona at Fiona's condo. They are seen holding a lamp and umbrella after Eli breaks in. Eli and Imogen argue while Fiona, Imogen, and Adam think Eli's having a manic episode.
- They are all friends with Adam Torres.
- They are all members of the Degrassi Drama Department.
- They all support the LGBT community.
- They all share the quote, "Why so glum, chum?"
- Imogen and Eli were also in a love triangle with Eli's girlfriend, Clare Edwards.
- Imogen and Fiona had a relationship but broke up after Fiona graduated from Degrassi.
- Eli and Fiona graduated with the Class of 2013, while Imogen is held back with the Class of 2014.
- Start: Not Ready To Make Nice (1) (1136)
- End: In the Cold, Cold Night (1) (1144)
- Reason: Eli and Imogen broke up and decided to just be friends while Imogen started developing feelings for Fiona.