Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nickname||JTEmma; Jemma; E.T.; Em.T|
|Intimacy Level||Good friends|
|Friendship Started||Many years before Mother and Child Reunion (1) (101)|
|Friendship Status||Close friends (until J.T.'s death)|
Season 1In Eye of the Beholder, Manny Santos calls J.T. and Toby Isaacs "stupid" because they don't want to go to the school's dance that night without giving her and Emma a good reason. Unbeknownst to the two girls, the two head home and watch porn instead. The next day, Emma and Manny laugh that J.T. and Toby got caught looking at porn by Toby's father Jeff Isaacs and stepmother Kate Kerwin, and teasingly calls both of them losers.
In Secrets and Lies, Emma an J.T. are sitting next to one another in Media Immersion class. While the 7th graders are talking about Liberty's weird behavior after class, Emma tells J.T. that she has a major crush on J.T. Emma and Manny mock J.T. about Liberty Van Zandt's crush on him.
In Coming of Age, Emma, J.T., Manny, and Toby are all tanning outside together. In the halls before homeroom J.T. says that Emma's shirt is sexy. Later when she gets her period and tries to hide it, J.T. teases her asking if she peed her pants. Emma responds by saying she got her period and J.T. shuts up.
In Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Toby and J.T. are all dressed up for the 7th grade only dance, and greet Emma and Manny before walking into the dance.
Season 3In Gangsta, Gangsta, J.T. is talking with Toby in the hallway about Amy Peters-Hoffman and Sean Cameron kissing in class. Emma approaches them, and J.T. quickly begins to talk about how horrible and mean Sean is, for Emma's sake. Emma thanks him, but says that she is over Sean. The two tell Emma about the rumors that Sean's gang is stealing stuff left and right from the school. Emma asks what that has to do with her, and J.T. points out that after Emma and Sean broke up, Snake's laptop went missing. Emma admits she thought about it, but said that that was just too evil for Sean. Later, while talking to Chris Sharpe, J.T. agrees that Sean messed her up, and he comments that he wouldn't want to be her next boyfriend.
In King of Pain, Emma, J.T., Manny, and Liberty are all in math class together.
In Voices Carry (1), Emma is in J.T.'s Dracula play as a minor role.
In Secret (2), J.T. gives Emma a glass of raw eggs and lemon, saying that it would make her sore throat feel better. In health class, J.T. jokes to Emma that she might have gonorrhea, not knowing that she actually does, but she tells him to shut up.
In Foolin', Manny, Liberty, Emma, J.T., and Toby all go out to see a movie together. After J.T. makes a job about his and Liberty's sex life to Toby, Liberty overhears and dumps soda down J.T.'s pants. Emma can be seen laughing in the background. Later, Emma, Manny, and Toby are staring at J.T. and Liberty talking to the police officers while in class.
In Rock This Town , a party goes on at Emma's house, and J.T. is one of the many to come there. Later that night at the hospital when J.T. is hurt, Emma, Manny, Toby, Sean, and Liberty are devastated to find out about J.T.'s death.
In We Built This City, Emma, Toby, Manny, and Liberty put a graduation cap by a photo of J.T. on the J.T. Yorke Memorial. They turn his cap, as if he has graduated, and they all smile together.
- J.T. died near Emma's house after getting stabbed.
- They were both friends with Toby, Liberty, and Manny.
- After his death, Emma played a part in giving J.T. a tribute at graduation.
- J.T. had a relationship with two of Emma's closest friends, Liberty and Manny.
- In U Got the Look, Emma encouraged her best friend Manny to date J.T.
- They both went through parenting scares: J.T. fathered Liberty's baby and Emma thought she was pregnant by Sean.
- They had been friends with one another along with Manny Santos before Mother and Child Reunion (1).
- They appeared in all 15 episodes of Season 1, as did Manny and Toby.
- They were both members of the Degrassi Drama Department.
- Emma attended J.T.'s funeral and memorial service at Degrassi in The Bitterest Pill.
- In White Wedding (2), they both attended Archie Simpson and Christine Nelson's wedding in January 2003.
- Emma appeared in Kevin Smith's film Jay and Silent Bob Go Canadian, Eh! while J.T. was a member of the film's crew.