|Nickname||Jia, JTia, Yones, Jorke|
|Started Dating||Eyes Without a Face (1) (605)|
|Dating Status||Broke Up in Rock This Town (611)|
Season 6In Eyes Without a Face (1), trying to move on from Liberty, J.T. finds himself attracted in the new girl, Mia. He's excited to get his job as a kids' TV host back, and invites her and her two-year-old daughter, Isabella, to the taping. He is initially turned off by the fact that she has a child, but they start dating in this episode.
In What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1), J.T. and Mia couldn't be happier as Degrassi's newest couple. Everyone's happy for them, except, of course, Liberty. She decides Mia's got to know the truth about J.T.'s past-the suicide attempt, child, and all. Mia is mad at J.T. for keeping these things from her, but when he apologizes, she forgives him.
In Rock This Town, Mia is out of town the day Liberty has her birthday party. At the party, J.T. decides that he is in love with Liberty, not Mia. On his way to tell her, he is stabbed and dies because of a punctured aorta.
In The Bitterest Pill, Mia, Toby, and Liberty go to J.T.'s locker and then Mia starts to grab everything and puts them in her bag . Liberty and Toby ask Mia why she was grabbing everything. Mia then tells Liberty that she basically doesn't care about J.T., that she didn't even shed a tear at his funeral, and she told her what J.T. called her behind her back. Liberty walks away mad. Then Toby grabs everything from Mia's bag and places it back into the locker. At the memorial, Mia asks Toby to play the video she wanted to play but then Toby tells Mia that J.T loved Liberty and was going to tell her when he got stabbed. Liberty overhears and allows Mia to play the video. At J.T's memorial Liberty finally breaks down and cries. At the end of the episode Mia, Liberty, and Toby clean out J.T.'s locker together.
- Mia's daughter Isabella would watch J.T.'s show P.J. J.T.
- They never kissed on-screen.
- Mia is third girl J.T. has dated that has been pregnant. The other two were Manny and Liberty.
- Mia is good friends with J.T.'s ex-girlfriend, Manny.
- J.T. was going to breakup with Mia for Liberty, but died before he had the chance.
- Neither character was seen graduating.
- Mia later dated J.T.'s best friend Danny Van Zandt.
- Start Up: Eyes Without a Face (1) (605)
- Broke Up: Rock This Town (611)