|Birth Name||Jacob Lee Epstein|
|Date of Birth||January 16, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Occupation(s)||Actor, Musician, Stand-Up Comedian|
Jake Epstein is a Canadian actor and musician known best for portraying Craig Manning, a bipolar musician, on Degrassi: The Next Generation. He joined the cast in 2002, and continued to star as a regular through Season 5. Absent from the show for the last half of Season 5, he returned in Season 6 in a guest appearance for two episodes and made guest appearances through Seasons 6-8. Prior to joining Degrassi, Epstein also had a role in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Quints in 2000. Epstein attended the "National Theatre School of Canada" in Montreal, graduating in 2008. His biggest passion is music; he has been a member of several bands, such as "Mind the Gap", and "Funkasaurus Rex", playing many musical instruments including guitar and drums. He had a small role in the 2007 movie "Charlie Bartlett". He played Melchior in the first national tour of the musical Spring Awakening. He played David on "My Babysitter's a Vampire" for just one episode. He also had a main role on The Zack Files.
- His favorite book is Catcher in the Rye.
- If Jake wasn't an actor, he would be a writer.
- His favorite TV show is Family Guy.
- He used to be a brown belt in karate.
- Some of his favorite bands are Pink Floyd, System of a Down, The Beatles, Radiohead, and the Headstones.
- His favorite movie is "Forrest Gump"
- His favorite food is Japanese.
- His celebrity crush is Angelina Jolie.
- His favorite character on Degrassi besides Craig, is Spinner.
- He is in a band with Degrassi co-star, Mike Lobel, and is called "The Grassi", named after the show.
- He attended the same school as co-star, Stacey Farber, in grades 4-8.
- He also guest starred on My Babysitters A Vampire, as a werewolf.
- His grandparents were Holocaust survivors.
- Jake recently co-starred in a movie along with Alexandria Benoit.
- He will be in Spiderman on Broadway.