Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Siblings; Former Enemies|
Jane and Lucas were not particularly close growing up. Ashamed of being related to Lucas, Jane legally changed her name so others would not suspect they were siblings, a secret she revealed to her best friend Darcy. As Jane excelled in her studies in her senior year, she became frustrated with her dropout brother, who continued to flounder at home. However, when Lucas found out that Jane was molested by their father, the two seemed to become closer and he was supportive of her.
In Talking in Your Sleep, Jane mentions her brother Lucas while talking to Darcy. She tells Darcy that she is ashamed of him, and how she even changed her name because of him.
In Everything She Wants, while Lucas is talking to his girlfriend Mia outside the principal's office, Jane interrupts the two to make a snide comment about Lucas being sent to the office again. She also reminds Lucas that their mother has a date coming over for dinner, and tells him to be on his best behavior.
In Jane Says (1), Lucas doesn't understand why Jane is upset that their father is coming back. He is mad at her for getting drunk and being rude to their dad, and says that he wishes she would have shown up that way to dinner so their dad wouldn't think Lucas was the only loser in the family.
In Jane Says (2), Lucas still doesn't understand why Jane is angry at her father. However, when she admits to being molested by him when she was younger, he is there for her. He tells their dad that he should leave, and wants him to stay away from his daughter, Isabella.
- Lucas was enemies with Jane's then boyfriend Spinner Mason.
- Jane had a conflict with Lucas' friend Derek Haig.
- He and Mia Jones conceived their daughter, Isabella, in Jane's bed.
- Lucas helped Jane with their father issues.
- Jane changed her name so people wouldn't know that Lucas was her brother.
- Lucas had no idea that Jane was molested by their father as a child until Jane told him.
- They are mutually acquainted with Johnny DiMarco, Spinner Mason, Bruce, Danny Van Zandt, Jay Hogart, Holly J. Sinclair, Mia Jones, Derek Haig and Emma Nelson.
- Lucas dated and had a child with Jane's best friend Mia.
- Although Lucas dropped out of Degrassi Community School, Jane graduated in the Class of 2008.