|Nickname||Jay T., J.J.|
|Intimacy Level||Good Terms, Former Frenemies|
|Conflict Started||Turned Out (1)|
|Conflict Status||On Good Terms (until J.T.'s Death)|
In Turned Out, Jay shows up at J.T.'s job at the pharmacy and tells him if he needs "real money", talk to him. J.T. reluctantly does and Jay tells him if he steals oxycodone from his job and sells it, it will be worth hundreds of dollars, enough to support him, Liberty, and the baby. Liberty is afraid to tell her parents of her pregnancy, as she fears they'll kick her out. J.T. buys an apartment for them and Liberty tells her parents she's moving in with him and that she's pregnant. She moves in with him against their wishes.
The landlord, however, needs first and last month's rent upfront, and J.T. doesn't have the money and doesn't want to steal again. Liberty finds out how J.T. got the money and is furious with him. Depressed and confused, J.T. gets more drugs and gives them to the dealer, and then overdoses on them due to his stress of losing Liberty, his job, Toby Isaacs and his family. He passes out, and Jay rushes him to the hospital. He awakens in a hospital bed and is put on suicide watch.
- J.T.: "I lost my girl, I lost my best friend, I lost my job, and my...my family. And now I'm probably going to jail."
Jay: "Bummer times. At least there's a party." - Turned Out (2)
- They both dated Manny Santos.
- J.T. had a conflict with Jay's friend Spinner Mason.
- Jay hooked up with J.T.'s good friend Emma Nelson and gave her gonorrhoea.
- Paige Michalchuk was friends with J.T. and had a conflict with Jay.
- They both hated the Lakehurst Secondary School student body.