|Date of Birth||December 8, 1993|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Jessica Tyler is a Canadian actress and singer, best known for her role on Degrassi as Jenna Middleton. She is currently 19 years old. On top of her guitar playing skills, Jessica is a singer/songwriter and working on establishing herself as a musician. Jessica is also a gymnast and dancer. She is close with all of her cast members but her best friends are Luke Bilyk, Cristine Prosperi, Annie Clark, Melinda Shankar, Sarah Fisher, AJ Saudin, Sam Earle, Chloe Rose, Munro Chambers, and Charlotte Arnold. She has an older sister named Courtney. She is currently working on an album due for release in 2013.
- Jessica is a Sagittarius.
- She shares the same birthday as Shanice Banton, but is a year younger.
- She used to wear braces.
- She wrote the song "Mr Perfect".
- She is the "Free The Children" Ambassador.
- She will be going on tour with Nelly Furtado in 2013.
- She started watching Degrassi when she was 12 years old.
- If she had to pick one place in the world to relocate the filming of Degrassi to, she would pick New York.
- When she doodles, she usually doodles hearts and stars.
- No sleep makes her cranky.
- She thinks drama makes a good Degrassi episode.
- A bubble bath and lots of sleep makes her un-cranky.
- Her first rock concert was The Backstreet Boys.
- The best rock concert she went to was Kings of Leon.