Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Friends; Kissed|
|Friendship Started||Before Season 1|
|Friendship Status||Good Friends|
The friendship between Jimmy Brooks and Paige Michalchuk began sometime prior to the first season of Degrassi: The Next Generation. Jimmy and Paige naturally became friends as a result of being two extremely popular students and having a host of mutual friends such as Spinner Mason, Hazel Aden, Ashley Kerwin, Terri MacGregor and Marco Del Rossi. At one point, Jimmy was in a long-term relationship with Hazel (Paige's best friend) while Paige was in a reasonably lengthy relationship with Spinner (Jimmy's best friend).
In The Mating Game, Ms. Kwan assigns Jimmy and Paige to read the roles of Romeo and Juliet for English class. Paige takes it a step further and kisses Jimmy on the lips, making the latter's then girlfriend, Ashley Kerwin, jealous.
In Jagged Little Pill, Paige seems to defend Jimmy when he and Ashley break up.
In Tears Are Not Enough (2), Jimmy and Hazel entered the luau together against Paige and Spinner at the end of year dance. They got quite competitive, and different obstacles got in the way of each winning. They all ended up losing to Ashley and Craig.
In Rock and Roll High School, Jimmy and Paige were, unusually, in opposing camps when Downtown Sasquatch performed in the Battle of the Bands against Ashley's anti-Craig Manning band Hell Hath No Fury, of which Paige was a member. Downtown Sasquatch won the competition.
In The Power of Love, Jimmy, Paige, Hazel, and Spinner go to the Bollywood dance together.
In Time Stands Still (2), while Jimmy is at the hospital due to being shot. Paige is seen crying while comforting a devastated Hazel, who was crying even harder.
In Redemption Song, Jimmy and Paige were two of the many students to paint a mural together.
In Working for the Weekend, Spinner and Jimmy open a store with money from Jimmy's academic fund while Marco, Ashley, Paige, Ellie and Dylan stand by their sides for support.
In It's Tricky, Paige is seen at Jimmy's performance at the club.
- Jimmy is one month older than Paige: he was born in September 1987 while she was born the following October. They were both among the oldest students in their grade as most of the others were born in 1988.
- Their kiss in The Mating Game was the first on-screen kiss of Degrassi: The Next Generation, even before Jimmy and Ashley kissed.
- Paige dated Jimmy's best friend Spinner Mason.
- Jimmy dated two of Paige's best friends, Hazel Aden and Ashley Kerwin, although Paige had a somewhat tempestuous relationship with Ashley.
- They were both friends with Marco Del Rossi, Ellie Nash and Terri MacGregor.
- Like Craig and Ellie, neither of them had a problem with the fact that Marco was gay after he came out. This was in stark contrast to Spinner's initial homophobia.
- They both play guitar.
- They both disliked Rick Murray as he abused Terri, although Jimmy briefly became friends with him.
- They were both originally members of the Class of 2006. While Paige graduated with that class in High Fidelity (2), Jimmy was held back and graduated as part of the Class of 2007 in We Built This City.
- While Jimmy blamed Spinner for his involvement in the school shooting, Paige did not.
- In The Lexicon of Love (1), they both attended the premiere of Jay and Silent Bob Go Canadian, Eh!.
- They both made their first appearances in Family Politics.
- They both made their final appearances in Season 8: Jimmy in Lost in Love (1) and Paige in Degrassi Goes Hollywood.
- They both appeared in 100 or more episodes: Jimmy (100) and Paige (101).
- They were both members of Archie Simpson's Grade 9 homeroom class 9F from 2002 to 2003.