Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Spouses (Sexual); Parents|
|Started Dating||Years after School's Out!|
|Dating Status|| Marriage Dissolved|
In Mother and Child Reunion (1), it was revealed that Joey married a woman named Julia, the ex-wife of Albert Manning and the mother of Craig Manning. They had a daughter named Angela. His wife died two years before the start of the series, which left Joey depressed.
- They had a daughter together named Angela.
- Joey is the stepfather of Julia's son, Craig.
- Joey said that Julia's hair smelled like rain.
- Joey stated that Julia's favorite color was yellow.
- According to Craig's biological father, Albert Manning, Julia left him for Joey, though it's unknown if Julia met Joey during her marriage to Albert or after she divorced him.
- Joey told Caitlin Ryan that he used to love how Julia called him "Joe."
- At their wedding, Julia made Craig dance with Emma Nelson.
- Julia was five years older than Joey: she was born in 1968 while he was born in August 1973.
- Start Up: Sometime after School's Out! (TV Movie)
- Break Up: Two years before Mother and Child Reunion (1) (101) (her death)