Justin Kelly (born on March 7, 1992 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian actor. Justin played Noah Jackson on The Latest Buzz (alongside former Degrassi co-stars Munro Chambers and Demetrius Joyette), and Brody Thompson in the straight-to-video movie The Jensen Project. He played the role of Jake Martin on Degrassi. Justin is best friends with Munro Chambers, who played Eli Goldsworthy on the show, and Demetrius Joyette who played Mike Dallas on the show. He starred in the television series Lost Girl. He plays the role of Wes Silver with former cast members Dylan Everett and Cristine Prosperi in the show Open Heart. He also plays the role of Chuck in the Netflix Original Between, alongside former Degrassi stars Jordan Todosey, Samantha Munro, and Niamh Wilson.
- Justin is a Pisces.
- His first acting gig was in a Honeycomb's cereal commercial.
- He plays the bass guitar.
- His favorite band is Dave Matthews Band.
- His guilty pleasure artist is Abba.
- His favorite movies are Man On The Moon, Sideways, Dumb & Dumber and Bring It On Again.
- He has stated that he is afraid of ghosts.
- He first tried out for the roles of Declan and Drew on Degrassi before earning a spot as Jake.
- Justin is left-handed.
- He is a member of Short Pant Revolution.
- His favorite color is green.
- His favorite animal is a dog.
- Justin's best friend is Munro Chambers, and they both were cast members on The Latest Buzz along with fellow friend Demetrius Joyette.
- He shares the same surname as Daniel Kelly, though they have no relation.
- He states that sometimes people call him Jake more than they call him by his real name. He says "I hear all the time that I look more like a Jake than a Justin."
- His character Jake was originally going to be named Noah, but the producers changed the name due to the fact that Justin already played a character named Noah on The Latest Buzz.
- Justin has the same birthday as Mike Lobel, but Justin is 8 years younger.
- He, Munro Chambers, Luke Bilyk, Daniel Kelly, and Alicia Josipovic created a fake family: an Italian Mafia family.