Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nickname||C.C., Konnor, Duthrie.|
|Intimacy Level||Good Friends, Former Teammates, Distant Friends|
|Friendship Started||Uptown Girl (2) (802)|
|Friendship Status||Good Friends|
The friendship between K.C. Guthrie and Connor DeLaurier began in the eighth season of Degrassi: The Next Generation. They met each other in their freshman year at Degrassi, along with Clare Edwards and Alli Bhandari. Their friendship became rocky when both had developed feelings for Clare, but Connor let K.C. go for her instead. The two, however, maintained their friendship, up until K.C.'s departure in Season 12.
Season 8In Uptown Girl (2), K.C. unknowingly takes Connor's seat.
In Man With Two Hearts, K.C. and Connor, along with Clare and Alli, work on a robot at Connor's house.Lost in Love (1), their friendship turns rocky when Connor sees K.C. talking to Alli about giving Clare a rose for the dance, so Connor decides he should give her one too. Later, they are bickering about robot parts.
In Lost in Love (2), Connor gets jealous when K.C. holds Clare's hand at the robot wars and later is shown upset when he catches him dancing with Clare.
In Touch of Grey, Connor and K.C. are playing basketball and decide to tryout for the team. Later after K.C. storms out, Connor finds out where he lives and finds out why he's there. He tells everyone about it and K.C. gets mad when he finds out. Connor even tells Clare about K.C.
In Danger Zone, Connor tries to help Clare realize why K.C. is acting up and locks her in a closet with him.
In Close To Me, K.C. has a tantrum during a basketball game and destroys the locker room. Connor shows up and tries to calm him down when K.C. informs him he is done with basketball. Connor insists he stays because they have playoffs, but K.C. refuses.
In Breakaway (1), K.C., Connor, and their friends gossip about Clare's "boob job."
Season 11In Not Ready To Make Nice (1), Connor decides he wants to join the football team and K.C. is the only guy to support him.
In In The Cold, Cold Night (1), K.C. and Connor at first reject to help Clare with the newspaper but they do later on and Clare tells them about what happened between her and Alli. Later on K.C., Connor, Alli, and Jenna come into the room to help Clare with the paper as well as Eli.
In In The Cold, Cold Night (2), they finish the newspaper and celebrate, and Clare brings Pizza.
Season 12In Gives You Hell (2), they are both seen mocking Drew after viewing the footage of him at the party after they saw it at the pep assembly.
In Closer to Free (2), K.C., Connor, Adam, and Dave make the #StuffClareSays video.
In Rusty Cage (2), Connor is seen hugging K.C. before K.C. and his mom leave for Vancouver.
- They both had feelings for Clare Edwards, but only K.C. dated her.
- They are both friends with Dave Turner, Clare Edwards, and Alli Bhandari.
- They were both taken advantaged by an adult that they trusted. Coach Carson took advantage of K.C. and LoveQueen16 took advantage of Connor.
- They have both dated or are currently dating Jenna Middleton.
- They were both on the football team.
- They were seen in the season 8, 9, and 12 (First half only) opening credits together.
- They were both in the gifted class.
- They were both members of the Degrassi Basketball Team and the Bright Sparks.
- They both made their first appearances in Season 8: Connor in Uptown Girl (1) and K.C. in Uptown Girl (2).
- In Closer to Free (2), they both imitated Clare Edwards for the "Stuff Clare Says" Twitter video.