|Intimacy Level||Ex-Rivals; Acquaintances|
|Conflict Started||Underneath It All|
In Underneath It All, when Katie, Marisol, Fiona, Drew, Owen, and the rest of the seniors at Fiona's party decide to play a prank at the school Imogen decided to go with them. Then Imogen decides to explore the halls of Degrassi after hours and Marisol decides to tag along but returns without Imogen. Imogen is caught and announced to be suspended and on probation indefinitely. When Fiona visits her at home and tries to convince Imogen to say she was alone, she refuses. Later, when Fiona apologizes Imogen accepts her apology and the girls agree to get revenge on Katie and Marisol.
In In The Cold, Cold Night (1), the rumor of Katie being absent, and Marisol taking over student council has spread. This exciting information triggers Fiona and Imogen's plans of getting back at Katie and Marisol for the prank they pulled off at the beginning of the year.
In Sabotage (2), they both attend Clare's party and seem to be on better terms.
In Degrassi: Las Vegas, Katie and Imogen both coincidentally board the same flight to Vegas. Despite the awkwardness between their groups at first, they all make amends and attend the almost wedding between Drew and Bianca.
- They were both friends with Adam Torres.
- Imogen also had a conflict with Katie's best friend Marisol Lewis while Katie also had conflicts with Imogen's ex-girlfriend Fiona Coyne and her friends Bianca DeSousa, Drew Torres and Mike Dallas.
- Both girls had a conflict with Clare Edwards, but they both ended up becoming friends with her.
- They both disliked the Toronto Ice Hounds.
- They both travel to Las Vegas in Degrassi: Las Vegas.
- Katie's ex-boyfriend Drew Torres was Imogen's ex-girlfriend Fiona Coyne's roommate.
- Imogen is friends with Katie's ex-boyfriend Jake Martin.
- Katie's best friend Marisol Lewis and Imogen's ex-girlfriend Fiona Coyne are friends.
- Imogen is friends and was bandmates with Katie's younger sister, Maya.
- They are Olivia Scriven's favourite Degrassi characters.