|Intimacy Level||Ex-Rivals, Acquaintances|
|Conflict Started||What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1) (609)|
The conflict between Mia and Liberty began in What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1), when Liberty told Mia about everything J.T. did to her during the previous year. Sometime before Sweet Child O' Mine, they were on good terms with each other.
Season 6In Eyes Without a Face (1), Liberty sadly sees J.T. hugging Mia.
In What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1), At The Dot, Liberty tells Mia about J.T.'s past and their relationship which upsets Mia.
In Rock This Town, Liberty gets upset when J.T. says he's in love with Mia, though J.T. later decides to break up with Mia and go back to Liberty.In The Bitterest Pill, Mia and Liberty both attend J.T.'s funeral. At school when Liberty, Mia and Toby clean out J.T.'s locker, Mia starts taking out the majority of J.T.'s things and puts them in her bag and they ask why she's taking everything to herself, then Mia fires back at Liberty saying she didn't even care about J.T. and didn't cry at his funeral and calls her a computer and Liberty leaves mad. When the memorial goes on Toby tells Mia that J.T. was in love with Liberty which makes Mia angry and says that J.T. called her Liberty 3000 and hated her then walks off until Liberty asks for the tape Mia wanted to be played at the memorial. At the end of the episode Mia, Liberty and Toby clean out J.T.'s locker together, suggesting they are seem to be on a friendly level.
In If You Leave, Liberty and Mia are both telling Lakehurst to leave.
- They were both pregnant at one point, but Liberty gave her baby up for adoption and Mia kept her baby.
- They both dated J.T. Yorke.
- They were both good friends with Manny Santos.
- Mia was romantically involved with Liberty's ex-boyfriend J.T. and, very briefly, her younger brother Danny Van Zandt.
- They both attended J.T.'s funeral and memorial service at Degrassi in The Bitterest Pill.
- The two of them and Toby Isaacs cleaned out J.T.'s locker.