Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout the show's run many characters have managed to appear in various seasons and have had a significantly long run on the show, but only fifteen characters have managed to appear in 100 episodes or more.
In order of them reaching this milestone
- Manny Santos - It's Tricky (Season 7) - 128 Episodes
- Spinner Mason - Live to Tell (Season 7) - 141 Episodes
- Emma Nelson - Bust a Move (1) (Season 7) - 125 Episodes
- Archie Simpson - If This Is It (Season 7) - 194 Episodes
- Jimmy Brooks - Lost in Love (1) (Season 8) - 100 Episodes
- Paige Michalchuk - Paradise City (4) (Season 8) - 101 Episodes
- Clare Edwards - Gives You Hell (2) (Season 12) - 181 Episodes
- Alli Bhandari - Sabotage (2) (Season 12) - 162 Episodes
- Drew Torres - Unbelievable (Season 13) - 135 Episodes
- Jenna Middleton - The World I Know (Season 13) - 118 Episodes
- Connor DeLaurier - Thunderstruck (2) (Season 13) - 106 Episodes
- Eli Goldsworthy - There's Your Trouble (Season 14) - 113 Episodes
- Maya Matlin - Don't Look Back (2) (Season 14) - 120 Episodes
- Holly J. Sinclair - #ThrowbackThursday (Season 16) - 100 Episodes
- Tristan Milligan - #ToMyFutureSelf (Season 16) - 103 Episodes
- Manny was the first character to reach 100 episodes.
- With 194 episodes, Archie is the male (and overall) character with the highest episode count in the series.
- With 181 episodes, Clare is the female character with the highest episode count in the series.
- Season 7 had the most characters passing the milestone with 4 characters.
- Paige, Jimmy, and Holly J. are the only ones who weren't regulars at the time they reached their 100 episode mark.
- Manny was first to reach 100 episodes in Degrassi: The Next Generation, Clare was the first to reach it in Degrassi, and Holly J. was the first to reach it in Degrassi: Next Class.