Throughout the show's run many characters have managed to appear in various seasons and have had a significantly long run on the show, but only fifteen characters have managed to appear in 100 episodes or more.
In order of them reaching this milestone
- Manny Santos - It's Tricky (Season 7) - 128 Episodes
- Spinner Mason - Live to Tell (Season 7) - 141 Episodes
- Emma Nelson - Bust a Move (1) (Season 7) - 125 Episodes
- Archie Simpson - If This Is It (Season 7) - 196 Episodes
- Jimmy Brooks - Lost in Love (1) (Season 8) - 100 Episodes
- Paige Michalchuk - Paradise City (4) (Season 8) - 101 Episodes
- Clare Edwards - Gives You Hell (2) (Season 12) - 181 Episodes
- Alli Bhandari - Sabotage (2) (Season 12) - 162 Episodes
- Drew Torres - Unbelievable (Season 13) - 135 Episodes
- Jenna Middleton - The World I Know (Season 13) - 118 Episodes
- Connor DeLaurier - Thunderstruck (2) (Season 13) - 106 Episodes
- Eli Goldsworthy - There's Your Trouble (Season 14) - 113 Episodes
- Maya Matlin - Don't Look Back (2) (Season 14) - 128 Episodes
- Holly J. Sinclair - #ThrowbackThursday (Season 16) - 100 Episodes
- Tristan Milligan - #ToMyFutureSelf (Season 16) - 110 Episodes
- Manny was the first character to reach 100 episodes.
- With 194 episodes, Archie is the male (and overall) character with the highest episode count in the series.
- With 181 episodes, Clare is the female character with the highest episode count in the series.
- Season 7 had the most characters passing the milestone with 4 characters.
- Paige, Jimmy, and Holly J. are the only ones who weren't regulars at the time they reached their 100 episode mark.
- Holly J. has the longest span between their 99 episode and 100 episode with 122 episodes.
- Manny was first to reach 100 episodes in Degrassi: The Next Generation, Clare was the first to reach it in Degrassi, and Holly J. was the first to reach it in Degrassi: Next Class.
- Holly J. is the only Lakehurst student to reach the 100 episode mark.