Little Miss Steaks is a Tex-Mex themed resturant. It's where many students at Degrassi Community School work, and seems to be the restaurant of choice for a special date or family night out.
In Dirt Off Your Shoulder (1), Marisol flirts with K.C. while at work.
In Dirt Off Your Shoulder (2), Marisol gets K.C. promoted to busboy.
In Should've Said No (2), Marisol and K.C. continue to flirt at work.
- Little Miss Steaks was first introduced when Holly J. applies for a job there.
- It was confirmed by Degrassi writer Cole Bastedo that Little Miss Steaks sounds like "Little Mistakes" for a reason.
- Little Miss Steaks was originally going to be a Tex/Mex and Fusion restaurant named "Jimmy Chongas."
- It is a popular place for Degrassi students to go on a date, like The Dot, and Lola's Cantina.
- It holds a Karaoke Night.
- It has not yet been seen since Season 12.
- Holly J. Sinclair: Season 10 - Season 11 (Waitress)
- K.C. Guthrie: Season 11 - Season 12 (Dishwasher/Busboy/Waiter)
- Marisol Lewis: Season 11 - Season 12 (Waitress)