Little Miss Steaks is a restaurant with a Western theme. It's where many students at Degrassi work, and seems to be the restaurant of choice for a special date or family night out.
- Little Miss Steaks is first introduced when Holly J. applies for a job there.
- It is the only other restaurant besides The Dot that is featured on Degrassi.
- It is confirmed by Degrassi writer Cole Bastedo that Little Miss Steaks sounds like "Little Mistakes" for a reason.
- Little Miss Steaks was originally going to be a Tex/Mex and Fusion restaurant named "Jimmy Chongas".
- It is a popular place for Degrassi students to go on a date.
- It holds a Karaoke Night.
Current:*Juan Tong - Prior to Season 10 - Manager
- Holly J Sinclair - Season 10 - Season 11 -- Waitress
- K.C. Guthrie - Season 11 - Season 12 -- Dishwasher/Busboy/Waiter