|Intimacy Level||Friends, Teammates|
|Friendship Started||Can't Hardly Wait (604)|
|Friendship Status||Good friends although separated|
Mia and Manny became friends in the season 6 episode, Can't Hardly Wait, when Manny wanted Mia to join the Spirit Squad . Throughout the series, they were seen talking on several instances. It can be assumed that they're good friends, although they have not talked since Degrassi Goes Hollywood.
Season 6In Can't Hardly Wait, Manny thinks Mia has a shot at joining Spirit Squad, and when she sees that Mia didn't get on, she eventually gets her onto the squad. At the Degrassi vs Lakehurst basketball game when Mia and Manny show up and Darcy makes rude comments towards Mia, Manny has her back and threatens to punch Darcy in the face.
In Don't You Want Me? (2), the two are talking together at the dance, but they walk away after Derek and Danny try to hit on them.
The two are seen talking in It's Tricky. Mia notices a new guy from Lakehurst, Sav, but then she realizes that she has competition from Holly J. When Manny finds out that she is the younger sister of Heather Sinclair, she tells Mia that there might be a problem, as Heather was Degrassi's infamous mean girl.
In Sweet Child O' Mine, Manny tells Mia she made the Spirit Squad and defends her from Holly J when Holly J insults her.
During Degrassi Goes Hollywood, Manny and Mia were the only girls on the trip with The Studz and Jay. Mia was cheering for Manny during her performance of Crash My Party. She played the tambourine on the bus while Manny performed "Life is A Show".
- They both dated J.T. Yorke.
- Manny had a crush on Sav, but decided not pursue it out of respect for Mia's crush on Sav.
- They were both pregnant, though Manny had an abortion.
- Mia's first line was to Manny. ("...Mia, I just transferred here.")
- Both were rivals with a queen bee: Manny (Paige), Mia (Holly J).
- Both are friends with Jane Vaughn.
- Both girls were captains of the Spirit Squad/Power Squad.
- Both had a conflict with Darcy and Holly J.
- Mia had a conflict with Manny's good friend Liberty.
- Both girls were featured in Degrassi Goes Hollywood.
- Danny and Peter were attracted to both girls. However, only Mia had a relationship with either one,
- Both girls want to be involved in the entertainment industry.
- Manny stood up for Mia when she got into a physical fight with a girl from Lakehurst in Can't Hardly Wait.
- Toby told both girls that J.T. still had feelings for Liberty before his death.