Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Intimacy Level||Friends; Acquaintances; Former Attraction (On Manny's side); Former Bandmates|
|Friendship Started||Standing In The Dark (1) (701)|
In Standing In The Dark (1), Manny expresses interest in Sav and goes up to their table, asking if there is any room for two more. Sav offers Manny his seat and mentions the ski trip. Manny is interested and pushes Darcy Edwards to go on it. Darcy asks if Manny real reason for wanting to go to the ski trip is because she's in a "Sav mood."
In It's Tricky, Mia Jones is staring at Sav across the cafeteria. Manny, who is in line behind her, comments that he is hot. Mia then tells Manny that she already called dibs on Sav and Manny tells her she won't go there and gives her advice. Manny later interrupts Mia and Sav, telling them that they should come back inside because they are beginning to hand out awards.
In Degrassi Goes Hollywood, Sav and Manny travel to L.A. with the Studz, Mia, and Jay Hogart. When Jay comforts Manny after her breakdown, Sav interrupts them, saying that he found a phone, which ended up belonging to Manny, as Jay previously threw it. Manny asks Sav and Peter why listen to Jay, and Sav replies that Jay scares him. Sav, along with the rest of group, cheers for Manny to sing at the bar. Manny during the performance of "Crash My Party" is seen singing to Sav while he is playing the guitar. Sav stays at Manny's condo for the summer with the rest of Studz and Mia. Sav is happy that Manny and Jay got back together.
In Degrassi Takes Manhattan, Manny and Sav both attend Emma and Spinner's wedding. They both perform "I Trust You" with Peter and Danny.
- Both were good friends with Mia Jones, Chantay Black, Spinner Mason (whom Manny briefly dated) and Jane Vaughn.
- Manny had conflicts with Sav's close friend Peter Stone and his ex-girlfriend Holly J. Sinclair.
- Three of Sav's friends, Peter, Spinner and Danny Van Zandt, were attracted to Manny but only Spinner dated her.
- Manny has temporarily performed as the Studz's lead vocalist.
- Sav's first line was said to Manny. ("Um... sit here.")
- Both can sing well.
- Sav's younger sister Alli Bhandari shares similarities with Manny.
- Sav is scared of Manny's boyfriend Jay Hogart.
- Both Manny and Sav's parents were immigrants to Canada: Manny's parents Joseph Santos and Julietta Santos were Filipino while Sav's parents Mr. Bhandari and Mrs. Bhandari were Indian.
- Manny's former friend Marco Del Rossi was briefly Sav's history teacher at Degrassi.