|Birth Name||Miriam Katherine McDonald|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1987 (age 28)|
|Place of Birth||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Website||Miriam Katherine McDonald|
- 1999-2002 series regular on the television series System Crash.
- 2002 winner of a Young Artist Award for Best Ensemble Actor in a TV Series for Degrassi.
- Nominated again in 2003.
- In 2004, she played Dawn Gensler in the Lifetime movie She's Too Young.
- In 2007, she played the character Willa in feature film The Poet, starring Colm Feore and fellow Degrassi cast member Nina Dobrev.
- In 2007, she played Heather in Devil's Diary, along with Degrassi co-star, Deanna Casaluce, who played Heather's best friend Georgia.
- In 2008, she starred in the Lifetime movie Poison Ivy: The Secret Society (abbrev. "Poison Ivy Society"), in which she had the starring role of Danielle "Daisy" Brooks.
- In 2009, she starred in the film Sea Beast playing the role of Carly McKenna.
- In 2013, she played a minor role as Paul's co-worker Madison in the TV show Orphan Black on Space and BBC America. She also starred as Anita in Lost Girl
- In 2014, she played Harvey in the movie Wolves.
- She is familiar to many as the "Voice of YTV".
- Episodes of the animated series Jojo's Circus, Ripping Friends, Cyberchase and Pecoca.
- Lead voice in the animated series Englebert.
In August 2007, Miriam appeared alongside Amanda Stepto and Stefan Brogren on the Canadian edition of Reader's Digest. Miriam was close friends with Degrassi co-star, Ryan Cooley, who played J.T. Yorke, having dated him for a short time. She also dated Shane Kippel. She is friends with Nina Dobrev, Cassie Steele and Shenae Grimes and Megan Park. She is also an accomplished dancer, as well as a professional yoga instructor.
- Miriam is a Leo.
- She previously dated fellow Degrassi cast members, Ryan Cooley and Shane Kippel.
- She is best friends with Cassie Steele, Nina Dobrev, Shenae Grimes, and Megan Park.
- She is into Yoga as well as Dance.
- Her first kiss was with Daniel Clark in the episode White Wedding (2).
- In 2013, Miriam confirmed that she struggled with an eating disorder during the first few years of Degrassi.
- She has a passion for real estate.